Here’s where you can find every single perfume bottle in Elden Ring so you can store more Aromatics and Spraymists!
One of the most overlooked features of Elden Ring is crafting and many players don’t make the most of making powerful Perfumes to help them on their journey in the Lands Between.
In fact, many players complete Elden Ring without crafting any Perfumes at all! Although, this is probably because finding Perfume Bottles to store your mixtures is so difficult.
Luckily, we know exactly where you can find all 10 Perfume Bottles in Elden Ring!
But first, don’t miss these vital Elden Ring items:
- Where to Find Every Spirit Ash Summon
- Where to Find All Crystal Tears Locations + Map
- All Walking Mausoleum Locations
What Does The Perfume Bottle Do in Elden Ring?
Perfume Bottles let you store perfumes that you can craft using materials that you find across the Lands Between.
These perfumes come in the form of Aromatics and Spraymists which, when drunk, give you cool abilities like turning into metal or poisoning enemies!
If you get all 10 Perfume Bottles then you can carry 10 of these powerful concoctions. Here is where you can find all of them!
Also, find out the best Perfumes to Use in Elden Ring!
Every Perfume Bottle Location in Elden Ring
There are 10 Perfume Bottles players can get in Elden Ring – here are the locations of every single one!
Perfume Bottles in Leyndell, Royal Capital
- The first is outside Leyndell, Royal Capital. You can buy it for 2000 runes from the Hermit Merchant in Hermit Merchant’s Shack.
- Another Perfume Bottle can be found on the east side of the eastern pond, guarded by a Leonine Misbegotten.
- The third Perfume Bottle in Leyndell is in a chest on the second floor of the tower next to the East Rampart.
Perfume Bottles in Altus Plateau
Once you know how to get to Altus Plateau in Elden Ring, you can get 5 different Perfume Bottles in this region:
- You can find two Perfume Bottles in the Perfumer’s Ruins, in the southwest of Altus Plateau. One is on a table and the other you can get from a chest.
- Another one is located in a chest in Perfumer’s Grotto.
- There is also another in the camp next to the Golden Seed just north of Altus Highway Junction.
- The final Perfume Bottle in Altus Plateau is right in the northwest corner of the region. It can be looted from a body on the inner east wall above a big poison skeleton.
Perfume Bottle in Volcano Manor
To get this Perfume Bottle you’ll need to know how to climb Mt. Gelmir and get to Volcano Manor in Elden Ring.
- You can get a Perfume Bottle in the Volcano Manor drawing room. You can get the key for this room by joining Volcano Manor or by defeating Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy, and picking up the key from Tanith’s chair.
Perfume Bottle in Caelid
- Finally, there is also one Perfume Bottle in Caelid. You can find it on the Streets of Sages Ruins, guarded by some flowers.
- Also, make sure to pick up the best staff in Elden Ring while you’re there!
Good luck collecting all of the Perfume Bottles in Elden Ring so you can drink these powerful mixes and make the most of the great abilities they give you!