If you’re looking to earn yourself a new summon in Elden Ring, here’s how to find Latenna, the Slumbering Wolf Shack NPC – and help her out.
Elden Ring is full of complex quests and hard-to-find items, which makes the game a real joy to explore. Or at least, it would be, if the Lands Between weren’t filled with such deadly creatures and Field Bosses.
Nevertheless, it’s hard not to enjoy your time in the game’s beautiful environments, just seeing what you can discover. And one of the things you should definitely track down is Latenna, an NPC hiding out in the Slumbering Wolf Shack.
Finding the game a bit too tricky? Here’s a way to get 74,000 Runes for free in Elden Ring, which is sure to help with leveling up!
We’ve also got an easy Rune farm location in Elden Ring, allowing you to grind to your heart’s content!
Where to Find the Slumbering Wolf Shack in Elden Ring
To get to the Slumbering Wolf Shack in Elden Ring, players will need to pass Stormveil Castle and get to Liurnia of the Lakes.
- In order to get to the Slumbering Wolf Shack, players will need to beat Margit the Fell Omen and Godrick the Grafted.
- However, should you prefer, you can also skip Stormveil Castle in Elden Ring altogether!
- Then, head along the left side of the lake until you get to a secret cave situated here.
- Inside the Lakeside Crystal Cave you’ll find a Site of Grace. Just ahead of it, there are a series of enemies waiting to ambush any unsuspecting players.
- Instead of fighting, simply drop off the right side of the cliff, being careful to land on the waiting platforms. Drop down several times until you reach the torch near a tunnel.
- Inside the tunnel you’ll encounter 3 Crystal Snail creatures which spit icy crystals at you. You can fight them but it’s easier to run past them and through the next tunnel.
- Continue down the patch, passing a room full of more snails that won’t have time to attack you.
- Then drop on the far left side of the next cliff to land on a platform before continuing down to the cavern floor. Dodge the final few creatures and run into the waiting boss fog.
How to Beat Bloodhound Knight
You’ll need to take on the challenging Bloodhound Knight next, and he’s no pushover. Here are some tips to help you out in the fight.
- First, this boss is a direct copy of a previous encounter. Take a look at our guide on how to beat Bloodhound Knight Darriwil, and you should mop the floor with the encounter.
- The only difference that should help you out is that this time you’re able to summon these Spirit Ashes to help you out! That said, don’t do it too close to the fog gate if you ran past the snails, as your summon will sometimes lock on to the previous room’s enemies.
Finding Latenna’s Medallion
- Keep moving through the cave until you arrive outside, then rest at the nearby Site of Grace.
- Carry on and you’ll find Latenna at the Slumbering Wolf Shack.
- Talk to her until she’s done talking, then head to the Village of the Albinaurics located below.
- From this Site of Grace, run straight up the hill until you find a large pot on the Eastern side of the village, tucked away in the corner.
- Roll into the pot a couple of times and it’ll reveal itself to be an NPC in disguise! Talk to the figure until they’re done, then head back to Latenna. Note: This can also be done before ever meeting Latenna, should you prefer!
- Show Latenna the secret medallion and listen to her request. She’ll then grant you a new Spirit Ash summon ‘Latenna the Albinauric’.
There’s a new way to boost your Elden Ring frame rate and avoid FPS drops which might just save your life!
You can see the whole process in this video by No-Nonsense Guides on YouTube below: