The Lands Between is a treasure trove of lootable items that offer your Tarnished all kinds of buffs and boosts. Here’s where you can find the Crimsonwhorl Bubbletear to save you from the brink of another Elden Ring death!
Heading into any major fight in Elden Ring can be daunting, so it’s essential to prepare properly beforehand.
This means taking advantage of everything at your disposal, and in FromSoftware’s open-world epic, there’s a ton of options.
Some are better than others, but the Crimsonwhorl Bubbletear is undeniably one of the superior ability enhancers in Elden Ring. Here’s what it does, and where you can find it.
But, it’s useless without the missable Flask of Wondrous Physick, so make sure you know where to find that too!
- Edited text to make the function and location of the Crimsonwhorl Bubbletear clearer
What Does Elden Ring’s Crimsonwhorl Bubbletear Do?
The Crystal Tear converts all non-physical incoming damage into HP for 15 seconds. This means that any other damage you receive- Magic, Fire, Lightning, Holy, etc., will rejuvenate your character instead!
Mixing the correct concoction inside your Physick Flask can be the difference between life and death.
Analyzing the situation and selecting the correct Crystal Tears can nullify a boss’s attacks, or keep you in the battle for longer.
The Crimsonwhorl Bubbletear is one of the best and would suit almost all situations.
And remember, you can refill your Flask at any Site of Grace, so use our guide to make sure you find them all!
Where to Find the Crimsonwhorl Bubbletear
This Crystal Tear is located in the Mountaintops of the Giants region, on a ledge above the Giants’ Gravepost Grace, which is accessible from the Foot of the Forge Site of Grace.
Follow these instructions to get to this location:
- From the Foot of the Forge GRace, face North-Northeast and ride Torrent passed the Lava Slug and Rot Dog enemies. Continue along the snow-covered path, using the frozen Giant corpses as a guide.
- You’ll find a wandering Troll, who is easy to run by, and a Golden Rune  on a body in the snow.
- A giant Fingercreeper will emerge from the snow to ambush you. You can fight it, or maneuver your way around it.
- Continue north between two frozen Giants and, on the left-hand side of the path, you’ll find a narrow passage.
- Enter, but be careful. It’s extremely narrow and riddled with Lesser Fingercreepers who are itching to knock you off of the cliff.
- Press on through the enemies, and at the end of the ridge, you’ll find your prize: The Crimsonwhorl Bubbletear.
If something does take you by surprise, you’ll want this Ash of War to make your dodging ability elite! Here’s how you can get Raptor of the Mists and dodge anything!
So there you have it. One of Elden Ring’s best Crystal Tears is yours. Use it wisely!
If you’re trying to maximize your Mixed Physick effectiveness, make sure you find out where every Crystal Tear is located!
Or if you’re struggling with the nearby boss, here’s our guide to help you defeat the gargantuan Fire Giant!