If you want to upgrade your Elden Ring Spirit Summons to deal more damage and last longer, you’ll need some Grave or Ghost Glovewort. Here’s where to find it:
In your journey across the Lands Between, you’ll face some truly challenging foes and deadly encounters. That’s why it’s a good idea to make use of the new Spirit Ashes Summons to help you out in combat.
Unfortunately, as you progress further through the notoriously difficult game, you’ll encounter some enemies that’ll one-shot all of your spirit friends.
To keep them alive a little longer and help them deal more damage, you’ll need to upgrade your Spirit Ash Summons in Elden Ring.
However, doing so requires more than a few Grave & Ghost Glovewort. So it’s important to know where to find the essential items in the Lands Between.
Elden Ring: Where to Find Grave Glovewort
To find Grave Glovewort in Elden Ring, there are a few locations you’ll need to search, including several Catacombs and Wyndham Ruins!
- Grave Glovewort , , and  can be found in a variety of Catacombs around the Lands Between, including Tombsward, Impaler’s, Stormfoot, Deathtouched, Murkwater, Blackknife, Cliffbottom, and Road’s End.
- However, to get an unlimited amount of Grave Glovewort 1-3, you’ll need to head to Wyndham Ruins in the Altus Plateau.
- Head up the ruins until you encounter a door to the Catacombs. Defeating the boss in this location will reward you with the Glovewort Picker’s Bell Bearing .
- Give this to the Twin Maiden Husks back at the Roundtable Hold, and you’ll be able to purchase Grave Glovewort 1-3 from their shop infinitely!
- As for Grave Glovewort  and , you’ll have some luck checking out Wyndham and Minor Erdtree Catacombs.
UPDATE: Here’s the location of every Bell Bearing in Elden Ring, letting you upgrade all items easily!
Elden Ring: Where to Find Ghost Glovewort
If you’re looking instead for Ghost Glovewort, here’s where you should be searching!
- Ghost Glovewort , , and  can be found in several locations in the Lands Between, including Siofra River, Ainsel River, and in Nokron, Eternal City.
- To get your hands on an unlimited amount of the items via the Ghost-Glovewort Picker’s Bell Bearing, you’ll need to know how to beat the Radahn, one of Elden Ring’s main bosses. This can be done as part of the Moonlight Greatsword Questline which we highly recommend checking out!
- Heading straight out of the Nokron, Eternal City Site of Grace, you’ll come immediately across the Ghost-Glovewort Picker’s Bell Bearing , which you can give to the Twin Maiden Husks.
- Assuming you’ve made it to Nokstella, Eternal City, a location due west of Nokron, travel to the Site of Grace there, and run up the stairs.
- Directly at the top of the stair, enter the room to your left. In it is a handful of slime enemies, and a chest containing the Ghost-Glovewort Picker’s Bell Bearing .
Now you can buy Grave and Ghost Glovewort in Elden Ring to your heart’s desire! Enjoy leveling up your Ash Summons to the max!
Of course, if you’re summoning a lot, you might need to look at ways to increase your total FP in Elden Ring as much as possible.
Be sure to know where to get the best Great Rune to give your FP a major boost!
And if you’re in the market to get stronger, why not check out this Elden Ring Rune farm that gives players 10 million runes per hour?
If you’d prefer to see each location in a video format, why not check out this handy guide from Arekkz Gaming below: