One of Elden Ring’s earliest bosses, Godrick the Grafted, can be fairly difficult. But where do you after defeating Godrick?
If you had followed our best early game weapons in Elden Ring guide, you’ve probably made quick work of beating Godrick the Grafted.
However, if you’re still struggling to beat Godrick the Grafted, here’s the best strategy to defeat him.
But where do you after defeating him and earning yourself your first Great Rune? Well, there’s a couple of places you could go!
Where To Go Once You’ve Beaten Godrick
After defeating Godrick the Grafted, the best route is heading north to Liurnia of the Lakes, exploring the area to gain access to the Raya Lucaria Academy, and facing Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon.
- Your next goal is to kill another shardbearer and earn your second Great Rune in Elden Ring. Here’s the list of the three Great Rune Carriers that you could defeat after Godrick.
- Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon – We’d recommend beating Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon, in Raya Lucaria Academy, which is the Legacy Dungeon of Liurnia of the Lakes. Defeating her will unlock the re-spec ability, allowing you to re-build your Elden Ring class!
- Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy – Volcano Manor
- Starscourge Radahn – Radahn Festival
- You could head back into Limgrave or Weeping Peninsula and take on many of the optional bosses in their respective dungeons.
There are only a few bosses in Elden Ring that are mandatory. Take a look at all of the required bosses in Elden Ring, so you know who you need to face!
If you’ve already defeated Rennala, here’s where to go after you’ve beaten her in Elden Ring!
Lastly, if you’re struggling and need some extra help, here’s where to find all of the Spirit Ash Summons in Elden Ring!