The full Elden Ring trophy and achievement list have been revealed, and those looking to complete it can get a look at the full list here!
People are doing their past to gather up all the information they can before heading into the Lands Between. Even for experienced souls players, Elden Ring looks to be a daunting task.
With speculation that the network test was only the beginning of the game and that the full Land Betweens map will be massive, it’s no wonder some players are already feeling overwhelmed.
For players that are avid trophy and achievement hunters, open-world games always prove to be a difficult task.
Usually, you need to explore every inch of the world before you can fully complete every task. Which can be a lot. Thankfully, players won’t need to speculate.
Here’s the full list of Elden Ring trophies and achievements!
Elden Ring: Complete Trophy & Achievement List
Here is every task that players will need to complete in order to complete every trophy and every achievement in the game:
- Erdtree Aflame – Use kindling to set the Erdtree aflame
- Great Rune – Restore the power of a Great Rune
- Roundtable Hold – Arrive at Roundtable Hold
- Commander Niall – Defeat Commander Niall
- Ancestor Spirit – Defeat Ancestor Spirit
- Elemer of the Briar – Defeat Elemer of the Briar
- Royal Knight Loretta – Defeat Royal Knight Loretta
- Leonine Misbegotten – Defeat the Leonine Misbegotten
- Astel, Naturalborn of the Void – Defeat Astel, Naturalborn of the Void
- Loretta, Knight of the Haligtree – Defeat Astel, Naturalborn of the Void
- Mimic Tear – Defeat Mimic Tear
- Mohg, the Omen – Defeat Mohg, the Omen
- Godfrey the First Lord – Defeat Odfrey the First Lord
- Magma Wyrm Makar – Defeat Magma Wyrm Makar
- Goskin Noble – Defeat Goskin Noble
- Red Wolf of Radagon – Defeat the Red Wolf of Radagon
- Margit, the Fell Omen – Defeat Margit, the Fell Omen
- Valiant Gargoyle – Defeat Valiant Gargoyle
- Regal Ancestor Spirit – Defeat Regal Ancestor Spirit
- Dragonkin Soldier of Nokstella – Defeat Dragonkin Soldier of Nokstella
- Fire Giant – Defeat Fire Giant
- Godskin Duo – Defeat Goskin Duo
- Lichdragon Fortissax – Defeat Lichdragon Fortissax
- Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon – Defeat Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon
- Legendary Talismans– Acquire all legendary talismans
- Legendary Sorceries and Incantations – Acquire all legendary sorceries and incantations
- Legendary Ashen Remains – Acquire all legendary ashen remains
- Legendary Armaments – Acquire all legendary armaments
- God-Slaying Armament – Upgrade any armament to its highest stage
- Dragonlord Placidusax – Defeat Dragonlord Placidusax
- Hoarah Loux the Warrior – Defeat Hoarah Loux the Warrior
- Maliketh the Black Blade – Defeat Hoarah Loux the Warrior
- Shardbearer Mohg – Defeat Shardbearer Mohg
- Shardbearer Malenia – Defeat Shardbearer Malenia
- Shardbearer Morgott – Defeat Shardbearer Morgott
- Shardbearer Rykard – Defeat Shardbearer Rykard
- Shardbearer Godrick – Defeat Shardbearer Godrick
- Shardbearer Radahn – Defeat Shardbearer Radahn
- Lord of Frenzied Flame – Achieve the “Lord of the Frenzied Flame” ending
- Age of the Stars – Achieve the “Age of the Stars” ending
- Elden Lord – Achieve the “Elden Lord” ending
- Elden Ring – Obtain all trophies/achievements
Read More: Elden Ring: How to Power Stance & What It Does
For players looking to complete every task on this list, you may want to get a good idea of the starting class you’ll be taking into your journey. Your class and the way you distribute your stats will mean the difference between life and death in some situations.