One of the oldest farming tricks in the book just got better. Here’s how to kill the sleeping dragon over and over in Elden Ring.
If you’re an Elden Ring player that’s just starting out on their journey, or you’re beginning to master navigating the Lands Between, there’s something you should know.
Not far from the starting area of the game, players will be able to discover one docile dragon that will never fight back – but grants an enormous sum of runes when defeated.
Of course, many people already know about this handy Elden Ring trick. But what you might not know is that you can actually farm the dragon multiple times.
Elden Ring: How to Kill the Sleeping Dragon Again – Best Rune Farm
It’s possible to kill the dragon multiple times, so long as you haven’t already dispatched the creature.
- To do so, first follow our guide to finding the sleeping dragon in Elden Ring.
- Then, before you attack it, make sure you’ve registered the nearby Site of Grace.
- We would also recommend that you have the Gold Scarab talisman to increase your total rune count upon killing the beast. You can also use the Gold-Pickled Fowl Foot item to boost rune acquisition for a while, further improving this farming method.
- Get on your horse and begin slashing at the dragon’s tail.
- Like in our previous guide, we recommend that you use one of Elden Ring’s best bleed damage weapons to kill the dragon quickly.
- Then, the second the dragon begins to die, it will twitch. Immediately ride to your nearby Site of Grace and rest at it ASAP.
- If you’ve done this trick fast enough, you will receive a massive amount of runes, but the dragon will not die, letting you farm it an infinite amount of times!
Later in the game, you might want to change to this 10 million runes per hour farming method in Elden Ring, but early on, this is an amazing strategy.
Using tricks like these, one Elden Ring player has already completed the game 100 times!
Thanks to Caspahz for showing off this easy trick to get runes fast in Elden Ring!