This Elden Ring One-Eyed Shield PVP Build is one of the most fun and interesting ways players can experience the Lands Between. Here’s how you can use it yourself.
Elden Ring is breaking every sale expectation Bandai Namco had and cementing itself as one of the best games of all time.
The community is thriving, and it seems every few weeks, there is something new about Elden Ring to talk about.
Now, a player is using their own One-Eyed Shield Build to take down unsuspecting foes in PVP.
Here’s everything you need to know about their build and how to use it!
- Added the location of the equipment required for the build
Elden Ring PVP One-Shot One-Eyed Shield Build & Stats
This PVP build uses the One-Eyed Shield and the following Talismans, Incantations, and Tears to boost its firepower and deliver deadly damage with a single blow:
- One-Eyed Shield – Dropped by the Chief Guardian Arghanthy at the Guardian’s Garrison, near the Whiteridge Road in Mountaintops of the Giants
- Shard of Alexander
- Fire Scorpion Charm – Located on a platform in the west section of Fort Laiedd near the Seethewater Terminus Site of Grace at Mt. Gelmir
- Ritual Sword Talisman – Located in a chest after defeating the Demi-Human Queen Gilika in the Lux Ruins, near the Erdtree-Gazing Hill Site of Grace in Altus Plateau
- Wondrous Physick with Flame-Shrouding Cracked Tear
- Flame, Grant Me Strength Incantation – Located behind Fort Gael, near the Fort Gael North Site of Grace in Caelid
The build originates from Reddit user Jolly_Old_Lautrec who has stated that they would upload a One-Eyed Shield PVP kills until they meet with a fellow cannoneer in battle.
One-Shot One-Eyed Shield Build Requirements & Benefits
- To wield the One-Eyed Sheild, you’ll need 36 strength. You’ll also need 15 Faith to use Flame, Grant Me Strength for an added boost.
- This build will give you an overall 80% damage bonus per shot in PVP and a 104% bonus in PvE. So if you’ve ever dreamed of being a walking tank in Elden Ring, now is the time.
- Your primary source of damage will be the One-Eyed Shield’s special skill, Flame Spit. But since Flame Spit doesn’t scale with anything, you’ll need to ensure you have these exact talismans in your inventory.
It is an incredible build and one of the more interesting ones in Elden Ring!
Just recently, Miyazaki revealed his favorite boss in the game and what we can expect from FromSoftware’s future titles.
And if you’ve been waiting to explore all of Elden Ring with a friend, a new mod added a complete coop overhaul to the Lands Between. This mod will allow players to experience seamless coop and ride horses with their friends.
If you’re looking for a build capable of taking down the Elden Beast, then the Vampire Build ensures that you regain health with every hit. All while using the best weapon in Elden Ring, the Rivers of Blood.