Marais Executioner’s Sword is one of the strongest weapons in Elden Ring. Here’s everything you need to know about it.
The enemies in Elden Ring can decimate your health bar with one or two attacks. The final few bosses leading up to the ending usually have one or two attacks that can one-shot you.
If you’re fighting the Elden Beast pretty much every attack can one-shot you if you’re not well prepared.
It’s important to have a weapon that can do enormous damage even with the tiniest opening. This is where Marais Executioner’s Sword comes in.
Its unique skill is enough to obliterate the likes of Lichdragon Fortissax. Here’s where you can find it.
We use Sites of Grace to reference different locations in this article, so it’s worth going out and discovering them all!
Where to find Marais Executioner’s Sword + Map
Players will be able to obtain Marais Executioner’s Sword as a drop from the Elemer of the Briar boss in The Shaded Castle at Altus Plateau.
Follow these steps to get the Marais Executioner’s Sword at the Shaded Castle:
- To find The Shaded Castle, you’ll need to make your way north from the Atlus Plateau Site of Grace. Eventually, the path will narrow, and you’ll see a huge castle surrounded by scarlet rot pools and some stone walls.
- Explore the sides of the walls, and eventually, you’ll find an opening that will lead you to the scarlet rot area. From here, you should see a ladder.
- At this point, you can take the ladder up to enter the castle. Make your way through the castle, and eventually, you will come across a corridor with many statues.
- You will see the dreaded boss fog covering the door at the end of this corridor. Enter this area, and the Elemer of the Briar boss fight will commence.
- This boss battle can be difficult due to how small the room is, but avoid Elemer’s drill attack, and you’ll be able to sink in a few heavy hits.
- After you defeat Elemer, Marais Executioner’s Sword will drop.
If you haven’t finished Millicent’s quest, now is a good time to do so. One of the main quest items, Valkyrie’s Prosthesis, is located here.
Marais Executioner’s Sword – OP Weapon Skill: Eochaid’s Dancing Blade
The Eochaid’s Dancing Blade weapon skill thrusts Marais Executioner’s Sword towards enemies and drills them, obliterating their life bar within seconds.
When we say thrust, we mean that players will enchant the sword and send it flying toward enemies. The sword will vigorously rotate and inflict damage on enemies with each rotation.
A fully upgraded Marais Executioner’s Sword is already phenomenal and one of the best weapons in Elden Ring.
But when players develop the correct stats, it can down some of the strongest bosses in Elden Ring in just a few hits.
Players will want to prioritize their STR and ARC stat when leveling up to maximize the potential of Marais Executioner’s Sword.
If you feel that you want a second weapon in your arsenal, then there are plenty of other weapons that scale with Arcane that will allow you to maximize your strengths.
And if you haven’t been able to get past Godfrey, First Elden Lord, then we have a few tips that might help you out.
Finally, if you’re thinking about starting a New Game Plus in Elden Ring, you might want to go down this checklist before you.