Larval Tears are a key item in Elden Ring that allows players to respec their characters and completely rebuild them from the ground up.
Elden Ring is a ruthless journey that will challenge even the most skilled players. With FromSoftware has managed to build an incredible world, the Lands Between, with secrets in every corner.
Building your ideal character in Elden Ring takes patience and knowledge of all the different stats in the game. Sometimes you learn more as you progress the story, and you find you want to change your build from the ground up.
Rather than start a completely new character, players can respec and rebuild their character.
But to do so, you’re going to need Larval Tears. Here’s where you can find them.
Elden Ring Larval Tear Locations With Map
Each Larval Tear location is listed below, listed on the map for guidance. These are in no particular order and have been numbered only for easy reference.
Overground Larval Tear Locations
1. Location: Village of Albinaurics. Head to Liurnia of the Lakes in the Village of Albinaurics Site of Grace. In the Graveyard near the town, well by the Cathedral of Manus Celes.
2. Location: Between Rose Church & Boilprawn Shack. While still in Liurnia of the Lakes, head north of the Folly on the Lake Site of Grace. Here you will encounter the Grafted Scion disguised as a Giant Lobster. Defeat it, and it will drop a Larval Tear.
3. Location: East of Caria Manor. Before you make your way to the Larval Tear, you will need to head to the manor and defeat Royal Knight Loretta. Then from there, head to the Graveyard. It should be southeast from the Behind Caria Manor Site of Grace. Touch a ghost sitting on a chair at the Graveyard, and the Larval Tear will appear on the ground.
4. Location: Caria Manor. It is sold by Pidia the Carian Servant. Head to where the Three Sister’s boss fight location. From there, drop down the cliffs. You should find him there.
Underground Larval Tear Locations
5. Location: Siofra River. Purchase from the Nomadic Merchant (Costs 3000 Runes). You’ll find them southwest of the Worshipper’s Woods Site of Grace.
6. Location: Nokron, Eternal City. Found on a corpse inside a stone building. Near the Siofra River Well Depths Site of Grace.
7. Location: Nokron, Eternal City. Found on a corpse in the middle of a gazebo. As you approach, corpse slimes will begin to fall from the sky, so be ready to dodge.
8. Location: Directly South of Night’s Sacred Ground. Dropped by Mimic Tear when defeated. You’ll find it near a Site of Grace.
9. Location: Night’s Sacred Ground. Dropped by a Silver Tear disguised as a large iron ball. You can reach this area if you jump down from some ruins in the Ancestral Woods Site of Grace.
10. Location: Nokstella, Eternal City. Dropped by Silver Tear disguised as a large iron ball. West of the Dragonkin Soldier Site of Grace.
Follow these locations, and you’ll be able to continue your adventure in Elden Ring as a Tarnished reborn. Big thanks to eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com for some very detailed guidance on these.
If you’re looking for some tips with your new build, make sure you understand which starting class will lead you in the right direction.
And, if you want to test out your new build, why not farm some runes while you take on difficult enemies?
When it comes down to it, you’re going to be doing a lot of leveling up in Elden Ring. It’s nice that Elden Ring allows players to experiment without restarting their game.