The Wing of Astel is one of the most powerful weapons in all of Elden Ring. Here’s where you can find this Curved Sword and why it is so good!
Elden Ring has a huge variety of weapons to use, but very few are better than the Wing of Astel.
A Curved Sword that does additional magic damage, the Wing of Astel is a great weapon choice for spellswords or anyone who puts points into Dexterity or Intelligence.
Plus, it has an amazing weapon skill that really sets it apart from any other weapon in the game. Here’s everything you need to know about the Wing of Astel as well as where you can find it!
Also, check out how to get these other powerful Elden Ring weapons:
- Rivers of Blood Katana – Location + Map
- Magma Blade – Location & Map
- Bolt of Gransax – OP PvP Weapon Location + Map
What is Wing of Astel in Elden Ring?
The Wing of Astel Curved Sword does both physical and magic damage and has a very powerful weapon skill, Nebula as well as a charge attack that shoots projectiles.
The Nebula weapon skill costs 20 Focus Points and makes a cloud of dark stars that explodes for some pretty huge damage. Plus, the weapon has E scaling for Strength and D scaling for Dexterity and Intelligence.
What’s more, it is pretty easy to find and only requires 7 Strength, 17 Dexterity, and 20 Intelligence to wield. Although, you’ll need Somber Smithing Stones to upgrade the Wing of Astel.
It’s no surprise that the Wing of Astel makes it onto our list of best Intelligence weapons in Elden Ring! Alternatively, if you’ve gone for a DEX build, check out the best dexterity weapons in Elden Ring.
Where to Find Wing of Astel – Location + Map
You can find the Wing of Astel at Nokstella, Eternal City. To get this weapon, follow these instructions:
- First, you need to know how to get to Nokstella in Elden Ring.
- Then from the Nokstella, Eternal City Site of Grace head south.
- Go towards the group of flying ants and spot the giant ant with a shield outside of a cave,
- Defeat the ants and head into the cave.
- Follow the cliffisde, defeating any enemies on the way.
- Eventually, you will see a chest above some ruins, near a huge monster hanging from the ceiling.
- Avoid the monster’s attacks by standing behind a pillar.
- Finally, when it is safe, go up to the chest and get the Wing of Astel.
While you’re down in Nokstella, make sure you know how to complete Ranni’s questline and get the Moonlight Greatsword. You won’t want to miss this powerful weapon either!
For more help, be sure to check out Arekkz Gaming‘s video on the Wing of Astel below.