Here’s the quickest way to climb to the top of Mt. Gelmir and get into Volcano Manor in Elden Ring!
Elden Ring’s Lands Between is vast and has stunning locations to explore even in the furthest reaches of the map.
One of these hard-to-reach locations is right at the summit of Mt. Gelmir. Of course, we’re talking about Volcano Manor.
The journey to the top of the mountain isn’t easy, however, we’ve found the easiest way to get to Volcano Manor in Elden Ring! Here it is!
But first, check out our walkthroughs on how to reach some of Elden Ring’s hidden locations:
- How to Get to Nokron, Eternal City – Location + Map
- How to Get to Mohgwyn Palace
- Where to Find Haligtree Secret Medallions & How to Get to Consecrated Snowfield
How to Get to Volcano Manor & Climb Mt. Gelmir in Elden Ring
To get to Volcano Manor, you’ll have to climb up Mt. Gelmir using the ladders on the cliffs.
- Firstly, you’ll need to get up to Altus Plateau by activating the Grand Lift of Dectus or by heading through the Ruin-Strewn Precipice.
- Next, ride north through the valley towards Bridge of Iniquity. On your right, you will see a vortex of wind leading up the cliffs (spiritspring).
- Jump while riding Torrent to use the spiritspring and get to the top of the cliff.
- Head west across the rope bridge to Bridge of Iniquity Site of Grace.
- Continue along the path until you see a ladder on the side of the cliff (it will have torches by either side) and climb the ladder.
- Once you’re at the top, keep riding up Mt. Gelmir and cross the bridge made of rock.
- Next, directly ahead of the rock bridge, there will be three ladders in a row you have to climb.
- After you have climbed these ladders, head to the right slightly and there will be one final ladder to climb.
- Ride up the mountain, over the bridge and jump up the spiritspring – this will take you to a side boss location.
- Drop down from the long rock on the right and you will be able to ride straight into Volcano Manor.
- Once you’re there, make sure to rest at the Site of Grace and pick up the Spirit Ash Summon you can find next to it.
Locations of Important Items in The Lands Between
- Elden Ring: All Golden Seed Locations + Maps
- Where to Find All Crystal Tears Locations + Map
- Where to Find All Larval Tear Locations in Elden Ring + Maps
If you need a bit more guidance on the route to Volcano Manor, make sure to check out Games From Mars’ video.