Here’s how you can get to Nokstella, Eternal City in Elden Ring – you’ll definitely want to visit this hidden underground location!
The Lands Between in Elden Ring is huge, and that’s not even counting all of the secret locations hidden below the surface.
Elden Ring has plenty of hidden locations and some of them are even under the ground. Noksetlla is one of these subterranean cities and it is pretty difficult to get to.
Luckily, if you follow these steps, you’ll get to Nokstella and the Lake of Rot in no time!
Also, find out how to get to these other hard-to-reach Elden Ring locations:
- How to Get to Mohgwyn Palace
- How to Get to Crumbling Farum Azula
- Haligtree Secret Medallion Locations – How to Get to Consecrated Snowfield
How to Get to Nokstella, Eternal City & Lake of Rot in Elden Ring
You’ll need to complete a large portion of Ranni’s questline and defeat a few bosses to get to Nokstella and the Lake of Rot in Elden Ring.
- First, you’ll need to complete a large portion of Ranni’s questline. Check out our Elden Ring Ranni’s Questline Walkthrough for help.
- This will involve a few difficult tasks, including beating the General Radahn boss fight and also getting to Nokron, Eternal City – another underground location in the Lands Between.
- After you give the Fingerslayer Blade to Ranni as part of her questline, you will be able to access the tower at Renna’s Rise.
- At the top of Renna’s Rise is a portal that takes you to the underground Ainsel River.
- Follow the river downstream, and you’ll get to Nokstella, Eternal City in Elden Ring.
- While you’re there, be sure to get all of the Larval Tears in Nokstella as well as the Legendary Talisman.
- If you want to get to the Lake of Rot, you’ll have to head further south, through Nokstella and beat the Baleful Shadow boss. A lift next to the boss fight will take you to the Lake of Rot Site of Grace.