Mohgwyn Palace is one of the many hidden locations in Elden Ring – here’s how you can get there!
The Lands Between in Elden Ring is vast, with surprises and secrets around every corner. In fact, it’s so vast that you almost certainly won’t find everything without a bit of help!
Luckily, we’ve mapped out all of the Sites of Lost Grace in Elden Ring, plus, we will also help you find one of the many hidden locations in the game with this guide – Mohgwyn Palace.
Mohgwyn Palace is a difficult location that you should visit in the late or end game. Situated below Caelid, this area is full of strong enemies and an even more formidable Demigod boss!
Table of contents
Easiest Way to Get To Mohgwyn Palace
The fastest and easiest way to get to Mohgwyn Palace is by progressing through White Mask Varre’s quest line and receiving an invitation.
It is worth noting that you’ll only be able to reach Mohgwyn’s Palace through this quest if you play online.
After you defeat Godrick, the Grafted, and speak to Enia in the Roundtable Hold, Varre will move locations to the Rose Church in Liurnia of the Lakes.
- Once Varre appears in the Rose Church, players will be able to interact with him and receive the Festering Bloody Finger.
- Players will then need to use the Festering Bloody Finger to invade players three different times. Note that you do not need to win these confrontations.
- After invading three players, speak to Varre again. He will ask you to join his Bloody Lord and give you the Lord of Blood’s Favor. He will then request you soak this favor in blood.
- There are three locations where players can soak the Lord of Blood’s Favor in blood:
- Head to the Church of Inhibition directly northeast of the Rose Church. Right before Atlus Plateau. There will be a maiden corpse there you can interact with. Here is a guide to help you get there!
- Head to the Four Belfries and activate the northmost portal. This will take you to the Chapel of Anticipation. Inside the chapel is a maiden corpse you can interact with.
- Kill Irinia in the Weeping Peninsula. This is by the far the most simple way to obtain the blood, and it does not affect Hyetta’s quest.
- After you return to Varre with the blood-soaked Lord of Blood’s Favor, he will reward you with a reusable Bloody Finger for invasions.
- Speak to him one more time, and you will receive the Pureblood Knight’s Medal. You can use this item to go directly to Mohgwyn Palace.
Check out our White Mask Varre Quest Guide for a full walkthrough of the rest of his quest! You’ll be able to obtain powerful gear for the OP Vampire Health Regen Build!
How to Get to Mohgwyn Palace Portal + Map Location
To get to Mohgwyn Palace in Elden Ring, you’ll need to find a portal in the Consecrated Snowfield region of the Lands Between.
- First, you’ll need to get to Consecrated Snowfield, however, this isn’t easy.
- Check out our guide on how to get to Consecrated Snowfield if you haven’t been there already.
- Once you are there, head to the southwest corner of Consecrated Snowfield until you reach the Yelough Anix Tunnel Site of Grace.
- From the Site of Grace, head northwest until you reach a large tree at the marked location on the west edge of the map below.
- Kill the Sanguine Noble who attacks you, and look below, off the edge of the cliffs, to find a teleporter.
- Hop down and go through the teleporter to get to Mohgwyn Palace.
- This is where you can find the best endgame rune farming spot in Elden Ring!
Also, make sure to visit the best infinite rune farming location in Elden Ring first. You’ll want to be at a high level before entering Mohgwyn Palace!
Locations of Important Elden Ring Items
- Elden Ring: All Golden Seed Locations + Maps
- Where to Find All Crystal Tears Locations + Map
- Where to Find All Larval Tear Locations in Elden Ring + Maps
If you need a bit more help finding out how to get to Mohgwyn Palace, check out Game Guides Channel‘s video below.