Miquella’s Haligtree is one of Elden Ring’s many hidden locations, and one you won’t want to miss – here’s how you can get there!
Elden Ring’s Lands Between gets bigger and bigger the more of the game you complete. However, there are also some hidden areas in the game that are off the beaten path.
Miquella’s Haligtree is one of the very last areas you should head to in Elden Ring as you should be around level 110 before you head there.
If you need to level up, make sure you know the best rune farming spot in Elden Ring to get 10 million runes per hour.
Once you’re ready, you’ll need to solve a puzzle and go through a portal to get to this tricky legacy dungeon. Here’s what you need to do!
Also, check out how to get to these other hidden locations in Elden Ring:
- How to Get to Mohgwyn Palace
- How to Get to Nokstella & Lake of Rot
- Elden Ring: How to Get to Nokron, Eternal City
How to Get to Miquella’s Haligtree in Elden Ring – Ordina, Liturgical Town Puzzle Solution & Figures Map
The only way to get to Miquella’s Haligtree is by going through a portal in Ordina, Liturgical Town. However, you’ll need to solve a puzzle to access this portal.
- First, you’ll need to know how to get to Consecrated Snowfield as the portal to get to Miquella’s Haligtree is in this secret area.
- From there, head to the north of Consecrated Snowfield until you get to Ordina, Liturgical Town.
- Enter the town from the south and use Torrent to jump across to the Evergaol in the north of the town. This is marked in yellow on the map below.
- Then, you need to solve the puzzle by lighting the candles of four figures across the town. The ladders to these are marked by blue torches and we’ve also put their locations on the map below!
- The first candle is located in the central square – beware the shadow assassin that lurks around there though!
- On the west side of Ordina, climb up a ladder that is on the corner of the outside of the westernmost building to get to this candle.
- Go up the stairs and turn left from the Ordina, Liturgical Town Site of Grace and follow the path with barrels that leads around the building until you get to a ladder. Go up the ladder and light the figure’s candle.
- The final candle is the most difficult to get. It is at the top of a tower, however, an archer is standing on the roof below it. You’ll need to dodge its arrows and kill the archer to then climb the tower and light the candle.
- Lighting all 4 candles will give you the message “a seal was broken in town” and open a portal.
- The magic barrier blocking the stairs in the north of Ordina will be gone. Go up the stairs and through the portal to Miquella’s Haligtree!
- While in Miquella’s Haligtree, be sure to get the Legendary Talismans there!