Crumbling Farum Azula will be one of the very last locations you visit in Elden Ring – here’s how you can get there!
Elden Ring’s map is huge and has plenty of different locations to visit. However, as you would expect, it’s not easy to get to all of them.
At various points in the story, you will have to get to a new location. Whether it is using the Lift of Dectus to get to Altus Plateau or scaling the huge Mt. Gelmir to get to Volcano Manor, journeying across the Lands Between is no easy task.
This is certainly the case with getting to Crumbling Farum Azula as you have to defeat one of the most difficult bosses in the game.!
Also, make sure you know how to get to these hidden locations in Elden Ring:
- How to Get to Nokron, Eternal City – Location + Map
- How to Get to Mohgwyn Palace
- Where to Find Haligtree Secret Medallions & How to Get to Consecrated Snowfield
How to Get to Crumbling Farum Azula in Elden Ring
Getting to Crumbling Farum Azula in Elden Ring requires you to progress quite far in the story. Warning – spoilers ahead!
- First, you’ll need to know how to get to Mountaintops of the Giants.
- From there, you will have to travel to the Foot of the Forge Site of Grace, in the southeast of the region.
- Defeat the Fire Giant boss – this advances the story and gives you access to the Forge of the Giants.
- Head to the Forge of the Giants Site of Grace and speak to Melina when you are ready to travel there.
- However, Crumbling Farum Azula is one of Elden Ring’s most difficult areas and you should be level 90-100 before heading there.
- Make sure to visit the best farming spot that can give up to 10 million runes an hour if you need to level up!
- Once you’re ready and prepared to travel there, speak to Melina – after the cutscene you will wake up at Crumbling Farum Azula.
Also, find out how to beat the challenging Godskin Duo boss fight in Crumbling Farm Azula!
Good luck getting through Crumbling Farum Azula in Elden Ring! Once you’ve passed this area, there isn’t too much more to do!