The Sword of Milos is a very powerful weapon in Elden Ring that gives you back FP with every kill – here’s where you can find it!
The Lands Between is full of plenty of powerful weapons to help you on your quest. However, choosing the right one can be difficult with so many options.
While many players will go for one of our top 10 weapons in Elden Ring, there is one weapon that suits basically any build in the game – the Sword of Milos. Plus, it has a load of abilities that make it perfect to use alongside a staff or even when Powerstancing with another weapon.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Sword of Milos and where you can find it in Elden Ring.
How Good is the Sword of Milos? Best FP Gain Elden Ring Weapon
The Sword of Milos is a great unique Greatsword that is perfect to use as an offhand weapon regardless of what build you’re running, thanks to its hidden passive ability that restores FP!
It has D Scaling with DEX and STR as well as a powerful weapon skill, Shriek of Milos – a scream that reduces damage negation and resistances for nearby enemies. However, it is the hidden ability that makes it so powerful!
While the Sword of Milos is in your hand, you gain 5 Focus Points for every enemy you kill, making it a great weapon for spellblades or a secondary sword for anyone who uses a weapon with a powerful skill. This is because you can gain loads of FP very quickly without using up a flask.
Here are some great weapons you could run alongside the Sword of Milos:
- Rivers of Blood Katana – Location + Map
- Moonveil Katana – Location + Map
- Wing of Astel – Location + Map
How to Get the Sword of Milos in Elden Ring
- You can get the Sword of Milos by killing Dung Eater in the Subterranean Shunning Ground. However, this will mean you can’t complete his questline.
- Check out our guide on how to complete the Dung Eater questline in Elden Ring to get the Sword of Milos quicker.
- Alternatively, you can continue the questline by releasing Dung Eater’s Body from the cell in the Shunning Grounds, reading his message in Roundtable Hold, and then going to the moat outside Leyndell.
- There you can fight the Dung Eater NPC Invader and get the Sword of Milos by defeating him.
Best Weapons for Your Elden Ring Build:
- Top 10 Strength & Dexterity Weapons in Elden Ring
- Top 10 Faith & Intelligence Weapons in Elden Ring
- 10 Best Arcane Weapons in Elden Ring
Good luck getting the Sword of Milos in Elden Ring! Also, be sure to check out this video guide from RageGamingVideos if you need some more help.