If you’re looking for the Seppuku Ash of War in Elden Ring, we’ve got the exact location you can find it in the Lands Between!
Elden Ring’s Lands Between is vast and full of secrets in every nook and cranny. Luckily, not all of these secrets are deadly – some actually help you!
You can find plenty of powerful weapons and abilities for all kinds of character builds and classes across the map. However, they are not always easy to find.
In fact, one of the very best Ashes of War in Elden Ring, Seppuku, is also one of the most difficult to get. Luckily, we’ve found out exactly how and where you can get this powerful Ash of War.
Also, check out our guides on how to get to Elden Ring’s hidden locations:
- How to Get to Nokron, Eternal City – Location + Map
- How to Get to Volcano Manor & Climb Mt. Gelmir
- How to Get to Mohgwyn Palace
What Does Seppuku Do in Elden Ring?
Seppuku is a very powerful Ash of War that can be used on swords and polearms capable of thrusting. It provides the blood affinity as well as the Seppuku skill.
It is the Seppuku skill that makes it so deadly. At the cost of some HP, you plunge your weapon into your stomach to increase your attack and improve your ability to inflict blood loss.
Luckily, in addition to the HP, it only costs 4 Focus Points to use. However, finding it can be a challenge.
Once you know how to use Ashes of War in Elden Ring, make sure to use it on one of the best weapons for your build:
Where to Find Seppuku Ash of War – Location + Map
You can get the Seppuku Ash of War in Elden Ring by killing an invisible enemy in the Mountaintops of the Giants’ Freezing Lake.
- First, travel to the Freezing Lake Site of Grace in the Mountaintops of the Giants.
- While you’re there, make sure to get the nearby Golden Seed as well as the Crimson Bubble Crystal Tear.
- Next, summon your horse and ride east across the lake.
- Listen carefully until you hear some beetle footsteps.
- Once you hear the footsteps, look on the ground and follow and white, snowy footsteps you see – this is the invisible beetle you need to kill.
- When the footprints come close to you, attack the beetle.
- Pro tip: Use a weapon with an AoE attack like the Sword of Night and Flame or the weapon you get from beating General Radahn.
- Killing this invisible beetle will drop the Ash of War: Seppuku, meaning you can finally get the Seppuku skill on your weapons in Elden Ring!
Locations of Important Items in The Lands Between
- Where to Find All Great Runes & What They Do
- What Is a Rune Arc & Where to Get Them
- How to Get Mimic Tear – Best Spirit Ashes Summon Location + Map
Also, if you need a video to help you find the Ash of War: Seppuku in Elden Ring, be sure to check out the one below by Mida Life Crisis.