Royal Knight’s Resolve is already one of the very best Ashes of War in Elden Ring and an exploit is making it even more effective! Here’s where you can find it.
Ashes of War are some of the best items you can find in Elden Ring. This is because using them on your weapons can give you access to some very powerful skills.
One of the very best Ashes of War to equip is Royal Knight’s Resolve. What’s more, it seems to be totally broken right now and can make any boss in the game a breeze!
But what does Royal Knight’s Resolve do and where can you find it in Elden Ring?
Also, check out where to find the best Ashes of War in Elden Ring:
- Hoarfrost Stomp Ash of War – Location + Map
- Seppuku Ash of War – Location + Map
- Bloodhound’s Step Ash of War – Location + Map
What is Royal Kight’s Resolve?
Royal Knight’s Resolve is a skill that increases the damage of your next hit by around 80%. However, it is currently broken and won’t fade away when using spells – this means all of your spells can do almost double damage!
Make the most of this exploit while you can as it’ll most likely be patched soon!
What’s more, this Ash of War can be applied to any melee weapon and the skill only costs 15 Focus Points. Plus, Royal Knight’s Resolve is reasonably easy to find, making it one of the best items to pick up for speedruns.
Find out how to get these other OP Elden Ring items for speedruns:
- The Sword of Night and Flame – Location + Map
- Icerind Hatchet – OP Speedrun Weapon Location + Map
- Comet Azur – Most Powerful Spell Location + Map
Royal Knight’s Resolve Ash of War Location + Map
You can get the Royal Knight’s Resolve Ash of War by a fireplace in Volcano Manor – here’s exactly how you can get to it!
- First, you’ll need to have a Stonesword Key and know how to climb Mt. Gelmir and get to Volcano Manor.
- Once you’ve reached Volcano Manor, there’s a path you’ll have to follow to get to the Ash of War.
- Use the hidden doorway in the Drawing Room of Volcano manor and follow the path over the roofs and past the lava to get to the Temple of Eiglay Site of Grace. You will have to defeat or run past the Godskin Noble Boss!
- Go up the lift on the right of the Temple of Eiglay Site of Grace and follow the balcony around until you see a rock path next to the lava you can jump down to.
- Jump down to the rocks and follow the path east, before jumping down to the left and hopping across the lava.
- Next, jump through the broken window, open the door on the right, head up the stairs and follow the path on the right. This will take you to a room inside Volcano Manor.
- Go through the door in the back right of the room, up the stairs and through another door.
- Use your Stonesword Key to open the fog door and carefully walk dow the cages to the ground.
- Finally, in the room ahead, there will be a fireplace. You can loot the Ash of War: Royal Knight’s Resolve from the body!
- While you’re at Volcano Manor, also check out how to get the Blasphemous Blade!
Most Powerful Weapons in Elden Ring For Every Build
- Strength Build – Best STR Weapons
- Dexterity Build – Best DEX Weapons
- Intelligence Build – Best INT Weapons
- Faith Build – Best FAI Weapons
- Arcane Build – Best ARC weapons
Also, be sure to check out Jaiko‘s video below to see the patch you have to take to get to Royal Knight’s Resolve.