Elden Ring is a game all about avoiding insane damage from enemies and the Raptor of the Mists Ash of War will help you do just that!
Right from the beginning of your adventure through the Lands Between, you’ll want to avoid even the most basic enemy’s attacks. However, later in your playthrough, a single hit from an opponent could be enough to end your life instantly.
That’s why dodging is the name of the game, particularly for classes that don’t use shields. It’s all well and good to roll around your opponents like Sonic the Hedgehog but why not avoid all damage with a stylish Ash of War?
Raptor of the Mists is one of the best Ashes of War in Elden Ring, helping players avoid all damage and counterattack with ease. However, whether or not it’s as good as this overpowered boss fight Ash of War remains to be seen.
Where to Find Raptor of the Mists Ash of War in Elden Ring
To get your hands on Raptor of the Mists, you will need to follow Hunter Yura’s quest and eventually get to the Main Academy Gate Site of Grace in the Raya Lucaria Academy at Liurnia of the Lakes.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- First, head to this overpass, just Northeast of Seaside Ruins.
- Here you’ll encounter Bloody Finger Hunter Yura’s whose questline you’ll be starting. Talk to him.
- Then head down this river to Murkwater Cave, where you’ll get invaded by Bloody Finger Nerijus.
- Take him down with the help of Yura to earn one of the most overpowered DEX weapons in Elden Ring!
- Talk to him once more in the area just ahead, with the Jellyfish spirits.
- Next, head to the Main Academy Gate Site of Grace, in Raya Lucaria.
- Near the first break in the bridge, past the magic gate, Yura will be waiting for you once again.
- Summon an invader from the glowing red mark on the ground and defeat the Bloody Finger Ravenmount Assassin.
- Upon your victory, you will reveice a Rune Arc, Furlcalling Finger Remedy, and the Ash of War: Raptor of the Mists.
Combine your Ash of War with the best Strength and Dexterity weapons in Elden Ring to handle enemies with ease!
As good as Raptor of the Mists is, there’s one Elden Ring Ash of War that helps you one-shot bosses. If you don’t mind being too overpowered, it’s a good option to take into the fight!
Thanks to YouTuber Caspahz for providing an excellent video guide on getting the Raptor of the Mists in Elden Ring. Check it out below: