The Noble’s Slender Sword is as difficult to get in Elden Ring as it is effective – here’s where to farm enemies so you can get one!
Picking a weapon to use in Elden Ring is a struggle. There are so many different weapons of every type that there are plenty of great options for every play style.
It might not be the flashiest weapon, but plenty of Elden Ring players are now claiming that the Noble’s Slender Sword is the best weapon in the game now! This probably isn’t the case for everyone, but for a certain playstyle, it can’t be beaten!
Here’s why you should try out the Noble’s Slender Sword in Elden Ring and how you can get it!
Is the Noble’s Slender Sword Good in Elden Ring?
The Noble’s Slender Sword is extremely effective for certain playstyles. Its 110 Critical damage scaling makes it perfect for players going for parries and backstabs, but it also has a very long reach, unlike most high-crit weapons.
What’s more, even if you aren’t going for parries, it is still a very effective weapon for almost any build. This is thanks to its low requirements – just 8 Strength and 11 Dexterity.
Also, check out the best Elden Ring weapons for your build:
How to Get the Noble’s Slender Sword – Best Farming Location
- You can only get the Noble’s Slender Sword in Elden Ring as a rare drop from Wandering Nobles. Although you can find them in Limgrave, the best place to farm them is near the Debate Parlor Site of Grace in Raya Lucaria Academy.
- While you’re there, make sure to pick up the legendary Radagon’s Icon Talisman too!
- Leave the Grace, turn left – you’ll see two Wandering Nobles picking weeds.
- You can then head up the stairs to kill the other nobles.
- Also, be sure to check the ground of the courtyard for more Wandering Nobles to kill.
- If your sword-farming isn’t successful, rest at the Site of Grace again to make the enemies reset.
- Pro Tip: Use items like the Silver Scarab Talisman or Silver-Pickled Fowl Foot to increase item discovery.
- Repeat this process until you get a Noble’s Slender Sword – it might take a while as this drop is extremely rare!
If you’re grinding this area, make sure you know where to get the rune-boosting Gold Scarab Talisman first!
Good luck finding the Noble’s Slender Sword in Elden Ring! It might take a while, but it’s certainly worth the time and effort!