Mimic Tear is the best Spirit Ashes Summon in all of Elden Ring – here’s exactly where you can get it!
Elden Ring is an extremely challenging game so you need all of the help you can get. Luckily, you’re not alone (unless you want to be).
If you’re looking for the most powerful summon in Elden Ring, that has to be Mimic Tear.
Although, some players now think that Black Knife Tiche could be the best summon. It certainly does more damage against endgame bosses!
What Is Mimic Tear in Elden Ring?
Mimic Tear is the most powerful Spirit Ash Summon in Elden Ring. It lets you summon a copy of yourself, complete with the same gear!
Also, it doesn’t cost Focus Points to summon Mimic Tear. Instead, it uses up your HP – this isn’t ideal, but it means that players with all kinds of character builds can use it!
What’s more, you can also upgrade Mimic Tear to make it even more powerful:
Where to Find Mimic Tear Ashes in Elden Ring – Location + Map
You can find the Mimic Tear Ashes in a chapel in Nokron, Eternal City. However, getting there can be a bit tricky!
- First, you’ll need to kill General Radahn to give you access to Nokron.
- Check out our General Radahn Boss Guide if you need help!
- Also, make sure you have a Stonesword Key. These are pretty easy to get and can be bought or found across the Lands Between.
- Next, you need to find the hidden entrance to Nokron, Eternal City.
- Head Thorugh Nokron, picking up all of the Larval Tears on the way, until you come across the Mimic Tear Boss.
- Pro Tip: Unequip your items before fighting the Mimic Tear and re-equip them in the fight. This will make it very easy.
- Next, continue along the aqueduct, turn left, and keep going until you get to the Ancestral Woods Site of Grace.
- From the Ancestral Woods Site of Grace, jump down onto the roof of the building in front of you.
- You will also need to head here if you are following Ranni’s quest line in Elden Ring.
- Follow the rooftops around until you get to the Night’s Sacred Ground area.
- Next, cross the broken archway and drop down into the chapel.
- Head through the doorway and walk down the corridor with a fog wall.
- Use your Stonesword Key to remove the fog wall and kill the enemy inside.
- The Mimic Tear Ashes are in the chest!
And that’s how you get Mimic Tear in Elden Ring. This should help you progress through the game quicker and also defeat some powerful bosses!
Locations of Important Elden Ring Items
- Elden Ring: All Golden Seed Locations + Maps
- Where to Find All Crystal Tears Locations + Map
- Where to Find All Larval Tear Locations in Elden Ring + Maps
Also, if you get lost, be sure to check out P4wnyhof‘s video on where to find the Mimic Tear Ashes in Elden Ring!