Comet Azur is one of the most powerful spells in all of Elden Ring – here’s how and where you can get this sorcery!
Elden Ring gives players many different options on how to play. Whether you like to get up close and personal with your enemies or keep your distance by using spells, there’s a playstyle for you.
However, just like with weapons and armor, if you’ve gone for a sorcery-based class in Elden Ring, you’ll want to find the most powerful spells in the Lands Between.
One of the most powerful sorceries in the game is Comet Azur. Here’s everything you need to know about it and where you can find it!
What is Comet Azur in Elden Ring?
Comet Azur is one of the most powerful spells in all of Elden Ring. It lets players fire a very high-damage comet at enemies from far away.
However, Comet Azur requires a lot to actually use it. Firstly, you’ll need to have 60 intelligence to cast the spell.
If your intelligence isn’t high enough then you might want to find out how to re-spec your stats in Elden Ring so you can meet the requirement.
Alternatively, you can use this method to get 74,000 runes easily and level up quickly!
Additionally, it requires 3 memory slots to equip and costs 40FP to cast. Therefore, if you plan on using Comet Azur, you might want to find out how to get more Focus Points in Elden Ring too.
What’s more, there is only one place you can get Comet Azur. However, it is totally free!
If these requirements don’t suit your build, these powerful incantations will be more useful:
Where to Find Comet Azur Sorcery – Primeval Sorcerer Azur Location + Map
To get Comet Azur in Elden Ring, you’ll need to speak to Primeval Sorcerer Azur near Hermit Village in Mt. Gelmir. Here’s how to get there:
- The location where you can find the Primeval Sorcerer Azur Site of Grace and get Comet Azur is hidden away in the northwest of the map, near Mt. Gelmir.
- If you haven’t been there before, to get to Primeval Sorcerer Azur, first fast travel to Seethewater River Site of Grace.
- Then, head north up to Seethewater Cave.
- Next, follow the ravine west and turn left just after the Seethwater Terminus Site of Grace.
- Head south around the lake of lava, and follow the path east until you pass the Craftman’s Shack Site of Grace.
- Then, ride north through the Hermit Village and past the Demi-Human Queen Maggie boss (or defeat her!)
- On your left, you should see the Primeval Sorcerer Azur Site of Grace. The crystaline Primeval Sorceror Azur himself will be sitting opposite.
- Rest at the Site of Grace and speak to Primeval Sorceror Azur and he will give you Comet Azur for free!
Other Important Elden Ring Guides
If you still need help finding this location, be sure to watch Its Shatter’s video to see the exact path to Primeval Sorceror Azur.