The Coded Sword is one of the most powerful Faith weapons in Elden Ring and its weapon skill makes it totally unblockable. Here’s where you can get it!
The Lands Between is full of great weapons to try so picking a couple to use is very difficult. However, the Coded Sword is one that anyone running a Faith build should try.
While it may not be the heaviest hitter, it has an extremely useful unique ability that makes all of its attacks totally unblockable. Plus, it does Holy damage instead of physical which can be extremely potent with certain character builds.
Here’s where you can get the coded sword in Elden Ring!
Also, if you’re building your character around Faith, you’ll need more than just a sword:
- Top 10 Incantations to Use in Elden Ring
- What is the Best Sacred Seal in Elden Ring & Where to Find It
Is the Coded Sword Good?
The Coded Sword is a particularly unique weapon in Elden Ring. Not only does it do purely Holy damage, but its weapon skill makes your attacks completely unblockable!
The Unblockable Blade skill for 25 Focus Points makes your attacks go through shields and still deal damage. Plus, the weapon does not bounce off shields or enemies like the rocky miners.
However, you need Somber Smithing Stones to upgrade the Coded Sword. Additionally, you’ll need to know the locations of the Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones to upgrade it to +10!
Also, make sure to check out the Top 10 Faith and Intelligence Weapons in Elden Ring!
Where to Find The Coded Sword in Elden Ring – Location + Map
You can find the Coded Sword near the Lower Capital Church Site of Grace in Leyndell, Royal Capital.
- First, you’ll need to know how to get to Altus Plateau.
- Then, you’ll have to make your way east to Leyndell, Royal Capital.
- In the southwest of Leyndell, just past the Lower Capital Church Site of Grace, you will find an abandoned horse stable. Jump on the roof and enter the building. You will be in a copy of Roundtable Hold.
- Next, turn left and walk past where the blacksmith would be and the right into where the main table is.
- Open the large door up the stairs to the southwest.
- Walk up the stairs and on the throne is the Coded Sword!
Full Elden Ring Side Quest Guides:
- Ranni Quest Guide: How to Get the Moonlight Greatsword
- Dung Eater Questline – Guide & Seedbed Curse Locations
- Kenneth Haight Questline – Full Quest Guide
Also, make sure to check out xGarbett’s video on where to get the Coded Sword in Elden Ring if you need some more help!