The Bolt of Gransax is one of the best Spears in all of Elden Ring – here’s where you can find this Legendary Armament!
Elden Ring has many different weapons types and while spears might not be the most popular, there are still plenty of great spears you can use on your journey in the Lands Between.
They don’t come much better than the Bolt of Gransax. This unique weapon has an extremely powerful skill that lets you channel the power of the ancient dragon’s red lightning!
Here’s what the Bolt of Gransax does in Elden Ring and how you can find it!
Also, check out how to get all of the other Legendary Armaments in Elden Ring too!
What is the Bolt of Gransax?
The Bolt of Gransax is a powerful unique Spear and one of Elden Ring’s Legendary Armaments. It does additional Lightning damage and has a very mighty weapon skill, Ancient Lightning Spear, that lets you throw lightning bolts.
Ancient Lightning Spear, costs 35 Focus Points and has you hurl a bolt of red lightning at an extremely fast speed. This does a load of damage and is extremely difficult to dodge, meaning that it is great if you are invading other players’ worlds for PvP.
However, to wield the Bolt of Gransax you’ll need 40 Dexterity and 20 Strength. Plus, you’ll want to invest in the Mind stat to increase your FP pool and throw as many lightning bolts as possible.
While you’re at it, check out the best Dexterity weapons in Elden Ring. It’s important to have another option in case you need it!
Where to Get Bolt of Gransax in Elden Ring – Location + Map
- To get the Bolt of Gransax in Elden Ring, you need to get to Altus Plateau and then through Leyndell, Royal Capital, to reach the Erdtree Sanctuary.
- Next, you have to defeat Godfrey, First Elden Lord.
- Check out our guide on how to beat Godfrey in Elden Ring or this tip on how to easily kill any boss in Elden Ring if you need help.
- Afterward, you need to walk out of the west door from the Erdtree Sanctuary Site of Grace and go down the elevator. You will see a giant spear monument sticking out of the ground.
- Walk down towards the spear monument and when you spot a gap in the railings on the left, jump down.
- Finally, walk up the spear and pick up the Bolt of Gransax.
And that’s how you get the Bolt of Gransax in Elden Ring. You’ll be a force to reckoned with in PvP once you have it!
Locations of Other Powerful Elden Ring Weapons
- Rivers of Blood Katana – Location + Map
- Magma Blade – Location & Map
- Blasphemous Blade – Location + Map
Also, make sure to check out the video from RageGamingVideos below for some more guidance on the weapon.