The Blasphemous Blade is one of the very best weapons in Elden Ring – here’s where you need to go and how you can get it!
Elden Ring has plenty of great weapons to choose from, however, very few of them are viable for the end-game content. What’s more, these powerful end-game weapons are usually difficult to get.
Even if a few of the best early-game Elden Ring weapons can still be effective once you reach a higher level, you’ll need to move on to something more powerful to defeat the game’s most powerful bosses.
The Blasphemous Blade is one of those strong late-game swords so you’ll definitely want to get your hands on it. Here’s everything you need to know about it as well as where to find it!
But first, find out how to get these other powerful Elden Ring weapons:
- How to Get The Sword of Night and Flame – Location + Map
- How to Get the Moonlight Greatsword – Ranni Quest Guide
Blasphemous Blade Weapon Skill – What Does it Do?
The Blasphemous Blade is a greatsword that does additional fire damage. However, it is its weapon skill, Taker’s Flames, that makes it such a great option.
Taker’s Flames costs a pretty hefty 30 Focus Points, but it is one of the best weapon skills in the whole game. Activating this sets your sword on fire, and you steal HP from anyone you damage!
What’s more, you can upgrade the Blasphemous Blade using Somber Smithing Stones and the weapon has D scaling with Strength, Dexterity, and Faith. This makes it a great choice for a load of build types.
Check out the best weapons for your build in Elden Ring:
- Dexterity Build – Best DEX Weapons
- Strength Build – Best STR Weapons
- Intelligence Build – Best INT Weapons
Where to Get Blasphemous Blade in Elden Ring – Location + Map
To get the Blasphemous Blade in Elden Ring, you need to trade Remembrance of the Blasphemous with Enia at Roundtable Hold. However, getting the Remembrance is tricky as you have to defeat the Demigod boss Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy, at the Volcano Manor in Mt. Gelmir!
- First, you’ll need to know how to climb Mt. Gelmir and Get to Volcano Manor.
- Once you’re at Volcano Manor, there are two ways you can get to Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy.
- You could complete all of the contracts for Tanith at Volcano Manor until you are transported to Rykard.
- Alternatively, you can equip a torch to find the secret doorway in the Drawing Room of Volcano Manor.
- Then, follow the path over roofs and past the lava will lead you to the Godskin Noble boss and Temple of Eiglay Site of Grace. Go up the lift and follow the path until you find a portal on a balcony that takes you to Rykard.
- Get to Rykard and you’re halfway there to getting the Blasphemous Blade in Elden Ring!
- You must then beat Rykard as he will drop the Rememberance of the Blasphemous after you kill him.
- Pro Tip: If you have plenty of fire resistant gear, equip it and you can stand in the lava pit where he can’t hurt you!
- Once you’ve got the Rememberance of the Blasphemous, head to Roundtable Hold.
- Speak to Finger Reader Enia and select ‘Receive power from rememberance’.
- Choose to trade the Rememberance of the Blasphemous for the Blasphemous Blade!
Also Read: Elden Ring: Best Rune Farm Location – 10 Million Runes/Hour
Locations of Important Items in The Lands Between
- Best Talismans & Where to Find Them – Locations + Maps
- Where to Find All Great Runes & What They Do
- How to Get Mimic Tear – Best Spirit Ashes Summon Location + Map
Also, if you’re stuck be sure to check out xGarbett’s video on how to get the Blasphemous Blade in Elden Ring!