In Elden Ring, players can duplicate any remembrance they obtain to allow them to reap even more rewards.
The bosses in Elden Ring are challenging. Some of the more difficult bosses, usually a main storyline one, will drop a remembrance.
These remembrances can be used to obtain some of the best weapons and spells in Elden Ring.
But unfortunately, the bosses that do drop remembrances will only drop one. Enia at the Roundtable Hold will always have two rewards for players to obtain.
Thankfully, there is a way for players to duplicate every remembrance that they find.
Where to Duplicate Remembrance in Elden Ring
Players will be able to duplicate Remembrances in the Walking Mausoleums scattered throughout the Lands Between.
How to Enter a Walking Mausoleum & Duplicate Remembrances
- To reach a Walking Mausoleum, players need to attack the barnacles around them until rubble starts to fall around them.
- Shortly after the rubble, the whole mausoleum will slowly crumble to its knees.
- Once it hits the floor, you can head inside it, where you will find a coffin and a skeleton holding its hands up.
- Interact with the corpse here and select the Remembrance you want to duplicate.
How Many Types of Walking Mausoleums Exist
There are two types of Walking Mausoleums in Elden Ring:
- Mausoleums Without Bell: These will only allow you to duplicate Remembrances from non-shard bearer bosses like Astel Naturalborn of the Void.
- Mausoleums With Bells: Will duplicate Remembrances of shard bearers like Starcourge Radahn.
Best Remembrance in Elden Ring to Duplicate
The best remembrance to duplicate in Elden Ring is the Elden Remembrance due to the incredible weapons you can get: a sword, the Sacred Relic Sword, and a hammer, Marika’s Hammer.
The Sacred Relic Sword is one of the best weapons in Elden Ring and can only be obtained after defeating the Elden Beast.
By duplicating the Elden Remembrance, you’ll also be able to obtain Marika’s Hammer.
Both these weapons are potent, and being able to experience both is a treat. Especially since they only become available after defeating one of the strongest enemies in the game.
But that’s only if you’re a Faith build with some strength.
A good runner-up would be the Remembrance of the Blasphemous. It allows you to grab the Blasphemous Blade and Rykard’s Rancor.
If you’re having trouble finding these walking mausoleums, check out our complete location guide!
Best Remembrance to Duplicate for Intelligence
The best remembrance for players to duplicate if they are doing an Intelligence build would be Rennala’s Remembrance.
It allows players to get the best staff in the game, the Carian Regal Scepter. Duplicating it means that you will also be able to obtain Rennala’s Full Moon, powerful sorcery that reduces enemies’ magic negation.