White Mask Varre is one NPC that every Elden Ring player will encounter – here’s how to complete his quest!
When you emerge from Elden Ring’s tutorial cave, you’ll find White Mask Varre waiting for you. But who is this mysterious stranger and what does he have to offer?
Getting close to the NPC is well worth your time, as it turns out. Not only will you get the Varre armor set and weapon, but it’ll also give you access to Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum early!
And if you’re a fan of Elden Ring PVP, you’ll also gain access to the Bloody Finger, allowing you to freely invade players at will. Watch out though, as there’s a new PVP rune farm strategy that’s ruining Elden Ring multiplayer right now.
White Mask Varre Quest Walkthrough – Full Elden Ring Guide
- First, use this guide to start and progress Varre’s quest until you get the Bloody Finger.
- Next, keep talking to Varre and he’ll give you the Pureblood Knight’s Medal.
- This medal has the ability to teleport you to Mohgwyn Palace and, although Varre tells you it isn’t time yet, you can use it at will.
- If for whatever reason, you can’t use the medal, there’s an alternative path to Mohgywn Palace here!
- Head to Mohgwyn Palace and go up the stairs to the Dynasty Mausoleum.
- Now, head into the nearby lake of blood and use this guide to get the White Mask, the best helm for vampire and bleed damage builds!
- Head to the Dynasty Mausoleum Midpoint Site of Grace. Just inside the nearby archway, there will be a red stain on the floor.
- Interact with it to invade White Mask Varre’s world.
- Then, take down Varre in the area ahead to receive a Rune Arc & Furlcalling Finger Remedy.
- Upon returning to your own world, talk to White Mask Varre who lies in front of you until he dies.
- Then, obtain his Festering Bloody Finger & Varre’s Bouquet weapon.
Just like that, you’re done with White Mask Varre‘s quest in Elden Ring! We’ve got a full guide to every major quest in Elden Ring here, in case you’re still missing any.
And our full guide to Elden Ring will help you find your way to endgame and beyond.
Speaking of beyond, players are already speculating about what Elden Ring DLC is going to feature. Let’s hope it has more excellent questlines to discover.