Here’s how to complete the Dung Eater questline in Elden Ring as well as the locations of every Seedbed Curse in the game!
Elden Ring’s map is absolutely huge, so it’s no surprise that there are also plenty of interesting characters to meet and side quests to complete too.
One side quest that has plenty of players stumped is the one involving Dung Eater, who appears in Roundtable Hold.
Here’s how you can complete the Dung Eater questline in Elden Ring and find all of the Seedbed Curses for him!
But first, find out how to complete these important Elden Ring side quests:
- How to Get Shard of Alexander – Alexander’s Questline Guide
- How to Complete Sorceress Sellen Quest
- Ranni Quest Guide: How to Get the Moonlight Greatsword
- How to Complete Millicent Quest
How to Complete Dung Eater Questline in Elden Ring
- You can first find Dung Eater in Roundtable Hold in the room next to the Twin Maiden Husks after you have made it to Leyndell, Royal Capital.
- You’ll need to deliver a Seedbed Curse to Dung Eater for him to give you a key to the Sewer-Gaol in Leyndell.
- There are 6 different Seedbed Curses scattered across the Lands Between. We’ve included all of the locations at the bottom of the article.
- Once Dung Eater gives you the key, head to the Sewer-Gaol in Leyndell.
- To get there, go left from the Undreground Roadside Site of Grace, jump down the open gate and climb the ladder in the room with the poison plants.
- Speak to Dung Eater in the Gaol and tell him “Leave your gaol!”. This lets him become a summon in the Morgott, The Omen King boss fight.
- You can next find Dung Eater at the Outer Moat in Leyndell, where you have to defeat him.
- Dung Eater will then return to Roundtable Hold and ask you to give him more Seedbed Curses.
- After you give him 5 Seedbed Curses, Dung Eater will give you the Mending Rune of the Fell Curse and his questline will be complete.
- Also, if you head back to Dung Eater’s location after reloading the game, you will get the Omen armor set.
Elden Ring Seedbed Curse Locations
- From the Capital Rampart Site of Grace in Leyndell, Royal Capital, go down the nearby lift into the room with the Perfumer. Then, head up the ladder and you’ll find a corpse in a chair – this will have a Seeedbed Curse.
- Near the Fortified Manor Site of Grace in Leyndell, there’s an alternate version of Roundtable Hold. There will be a body in a chair that has a Seedbed Curse.
- You can get a Seedbed Curse from Blackguard Big Boggart’s body in the Leyndell outer moat after you complete his questline.
- There is another Seedbed Curse in Volcano Manor. You can find this by following the instructions on how to get Royal Knight’s Resolve Ash of War and looting the body in the chair in the room after jumping down from the cages.
- The last two are located in Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree. Once you know how to get to Miquella’s Haligtree, head to the Prayer Room Site of Grace and walk forward to the end of the stairs with two crossbowmen above.
- Jump onto the archway on the right, then hop onto the platform on the left with the scarab.
- Next, hop onto an arch to the northwest and follow it up to a balcony. At the end is another body in a chair with a Seedbed Curse.
- Also, from the Prayer Room Site of Grace, head forward and go down all of the stairs.
- Drop down and go towards the room with the Cleanrot Knights, then jump over the railings on the right.
- The dark room under the railing will have another body where you can loot Seedbed Curse.
And that’s how to complete the Dung Eater questline and where to find every Seedbed Curse in Elden Ring. Good luck unlocking the ending that involves Dung Eater!
Best Elden Ring Items You Don’t Want to Miss
- Where to Get the White Mask – Best Helm for Bleed & Vampire Build
- How to Get Rivers of Blood Katana – Location + Map
- How to Get Comet Azur – Location + Map
For more help with completing the Dung Eater quest in Elden Ring, check out Games From Mars‘ video below.