If you’re looking to get Eleonora’s Poleblade in Elden Ring, you’ll need to complete Bloody Hunter Yura’s quest first – here’s how to do it!
While the main focus of Elden Ring is collecting the shards of the titular ring, there are plenty more side quests to get lost in. Plus, plenty of these side quests reward you with powerful items.
One of these quests is given to you by Bloody Finger Hunter Yura and rewards you with the powerful Eleonora’s Poleblade weapon. This is one of the best weapons for Arcane builds in Elden Ring!
Find out how to complete Bloody Finger Hunter Yura’s questline and get your hands on Eleonora’s Poleblade below.
Other Elden Ring questlines you don’t want to miss:
- How to Complete Sorceress Sellen Quest
- Ranni Quest Guide: How to Get the Moonlight Greatsword
- How to Complete Jar Bairn Quest & Get Companion Jar Talisman
How to Get Eleonora’s Poleblade in Elden Ring – Bloody Finger Hunter Yura Quest & Location Guide
To get Eleonora’s Poleblade in Elden Ring, you’ll need to complete the quest given to you by Bloody Finger Hunter Yura. This has many steps but can be completed fairly early in the game.
First Bloody Finger Hunter Yura Location
- You can find Bloody Finger Hunter Yura underneath an overpass northeast of the Seaside Ruins Site of Grace in Limgrave. He warns you about the dragon in Lake Agheel.
- Next, he will appear when you approach Murkwater Cave and help you fight the invader Bloody Finger Nerijus.
- After this, he will go back to a new location near Murkwater Coast – an underpass slightly further north than the first.
- You will next encounter Yura after beating Margit the Fell Omen and Godrick the Grafted.
- Pro Tip: You can use a clever shortcut to skip Stormveil Castle entirely!
Second Bloody Finger Hunter Yura Location
- Bloody Finger Hunter Yura will next appear on the bridge north of the Main Academy Gate Site of Grace.
- Touch the red summon sign, walk past the seal and help him defeat the Bloody Finger Ravenmount Assassin. Then speak to him again.
Also Read: Elden Ring: Best DEX Weapons for Dexterity Build
Third Bloody Finger Hunter Yura Location
- Next, you’ll need to know how to get to Altus Plateau.
- Travel north from the Altus Highway Junction Site of Grace to the Second Church of Marika and speak to Yura. He will give you the Nagakiba Katana.
- Then, Bloody Finger Eleonora will invade you, and you must defeat her. This will award you with Eleonora’s Poleblade.
Last Bloody Finger Hunter Yura Location
- Finally, you can find Bloody Finger Hunter Yura (who has now been possessed by Shabriri) one last time by the Zamor Ruins Grace in Mountaintops of the Giants.
- You can choose to fight Yura/Shabriri – if you defeat him, you can loot the Ronin’s Armor Set from him!
There’s another OP Arcane and Dexterity weapon you’ll want to have too. Find out how to get the Rivers of Blood Katana in Elden Ring!
How to Find Other Powerful Elden Ring Weapons:
- Moonveil Katana Location + Map
- Blasphemous Blade Location + Map
- Sword of Night and Flame – Location + Map
Also, make sure to check out Games From Mars’ video below for more details on Bloody Finger Hunter Yura’s quest as well as Eleonora’s Poleblade.