Here’s how you can cross the invisible bridge in Mountaintops of the Giants and get to Heretical Rise in Elden Ring!
Elden Ring’s Lands Between is vast and full of secrets. However, the towers in the game are especially puzzling.
With the doorways of many towers being sealed, Tarnished have to find an alternate route into them. Solving the tower riddles like finding all of the turtles are usually pretty simple, but the one at Heretical Rise is probably the most difficult in the game.
Here’s how to solve the Heretical Rise puzzle and cross the invisible bridge in Elden Ring!
Also, be sure you know how to get into the other Elden Ring towers too:
- Albinauric Rise Puzzle Solution – How to Get Graven-Mass Talisman
- How to Reach Frenzy-Flaming Tower
- Chelona’s Rise All Wise Beast Locations, How to Access & Rewards
How to Get into Heretical Rise in Elden Ring
Getting into Heretical Rise in Mountaintops of the Giants requires solving the tower’s puzzle, which involves crossing the invisible bridge near the Snow Valley Ruins Overlook Site of Grace.
Where to Find the Heretical Rise in Elden Ring?
You can find the Heretical Rise in Elden Ring at the northern cliffs of the Mountaintops of the Giants, in the area overlooking the ravine that connects with the northeastern portion of the frozen lake.
- To get to Heretical Rise, you need to first need to know how to get to Mountaintops of the Giants in Elden Ring.
- Then head to the cliffs in the northeast of the region to get to the tower.
- Like all puzzle towers in Elden Ring, there is a message next to the stairs by the entrance to Heretical Rise.
- However, the message “Falling snow marks something unseen” doesn’t help too much.
- Solving this riddle actually requires crossing an invisible bridge from across the ravine behind the tower!
Read More: Top 10 Best Weapons to Use in Elden Ring
How to Cross the Invisible Bridge in Mountaintops of the Giants – Heretical Rise Puzzle Solution
- To cross the invisible bridge, first, go to the Snow Valley Ruins Overlook Site of Grace.
- Head east until you see some skeletons on top of a rock.
- Climb on top of the rock and look south, there will be the start of a bridge, but it is broken.
- Walk off the edge of the bridge, and you’ll seemingly be walking on thin air – you can see a faint fog around the invisible bridge if you look very closely though.
- Pro Tip: Drop Rainbow Stones or use a bow to fire arrows ahead of you to find the path of the bridge.
- Keep walking straight until you’re about two-thirds of the way across the chasm – this is where things get tricky.
- Turn left, and you’ll be able to walk up an invisible curved staircase into Heretical Rise.
- Once again, use the Rainbow Stones and arrows as well as bloodstains and messages on the invisible path to work your way up.
- Finally, you’ll be in Heretical Rise. Take the lift to the top and get the Founding Rain of Stars sorcery.
Also, Check Out Our Elden Ring Best Weapons Lists:
- Top 10 Strength & Dexterity Weapons in Elden Ring
- Top 10 Faith & Intelligence Weapons in Elden Ring
- 10 Best Arcane Weapons in Elden Ring
Be sure to check out PerfectParadox‘s video on how to cross the invisible bridge and get into Heretical Rise for some more guidance.