Consecrated Snowfield is an optional area in Elden Ring that you can visit near the end of the game – here’s how you can get there!
Elden Ring is a vast game that is full of hidden details around every corner. However, there are huge areas of the map that you can miss too!
If you want to experience everything that the game has to offer, including all of the bosses in Elden Ring, then you’ll have to venture to the locked area of the map – Consecrated Snowfield.
It’s not easy getting to Consecrated Snowfield because you’ll need to acquire two halves of the Haligtree Secret Medallion first. Luckily, we can show you exactly where to find them.
But first, find out how to get to these other secret Elden Ring Locations:
- How to Get to Nokron, Eternal City – Location + Map
- How to Get to Volcano Manor & Climb Mt. Gelmir
- How to Get to Mohgwyn Palace
Elden Ring Haligtree Secret Medallion Locations + Map
Where to Find Haligtree Secret Medallion (Right)
Haligtree Secret Medallion Right can be found in the Village of the Albinaurics, in the southwest of Liurnia of the Lakes.
- First, fast travel to the Village of the Albinaurics Site of Grace.
- This is close to where you can find the powerful Bloodflame Blade incantation.
- Head east, up the hill – there will be one enemy you need to defeat.
- Walk a bit further east until you come to a cliff.
- Hit the pot on the right and speak to the NPC who is inside. He will give you the Haligtree Secret Medallion (Right).
Also Read: What Is Elden Ring’s Maximum Level Cap?
Where to Find Haligtree Secret Medallion (Left)
The left side of the Haligtree Secret Medallion can be found in the Castle Sol, in the north of the Mountaintops of the Giants.
- First, travel to Castle Sol.
- You will need to know how to get to Mountaintops of the Giants if you haven’t already!
- Head to the roof and defeat one of the many bosses in Elden Ring, Commander Niall, if you haven’t already.
- Then, go past the boss fight area and in the building on the right you will see a lift.
- Head up the lift to the top of the castle.
- The Haligtree Secret Medallion (Left) is at the highest point of the castle, on the ground in front of the broken wall.
Also Read: Elden Ring All Sites of Lost Grace Locations + Map
How to Use The Grand Lift of Rold & Get to Consecrated Snowfield in Elden Ring
To get to Consecrated Snowfield, you’ll need to use the two pieces of the Haligtree Secret Medallion at the Grand Lift of Rold.
- Once you have both pieces of the Haligtree Secret Medallion, go to the Grand Lift of Rold. Scroll or use the D-pad to ‘Switch action’ and select ‘Hoist secret medallion’.
- Walk through the Hidden Path to the Haligtree, defeating or avoiding the enemies along the way.
- Rest at the Site of Grace near the exit.
- Exit the Hidden Path to the Haligtree, and you’ll be in Consecrated Snowfield.
- This area contains a portal to a secret Elden Ring location, Mohgwyn Palace!
- Plus, there are powerful enemies. Find out how to re-spec stats and attributes in Elden Ring to switch up your style and defeat them.
Also Read: Elden Ring: How to Get Gold Scarab & Increase Rune Farming
Other Important Elden Ring Guides
- Elden Ring: All Golden Seed Locations + Maps
- Where to Find All Larval Tear Locations in Elden Ring + Maps
- Where to Find All Crystal Tears Locations + Map
Additionally, if you’re having difficulty getting to Consecrated Snowfield in Elden Ring, check out Games From Mars‘ video below.
Saturday 19th of March 2022
Very well written and easy to follow usefull and helpfull thanks