Looking to upgrade your weapons? You’ll need to get your hands on Smithing Stone 1 + 2 in Elden Ring – here’s how!
Elden Ring is finally here, and players are figuring out the best early game strategies to get their weapons as powerful as possible.
With a game as notoriously difficult as FromSoftware’s latest masterpiece, it’s important to learn how to upgrade your weapons early in the game. But, naturally, it also helps to know what tools are worth upgrading!
Here are some of the best early game weapons and where to find them in Elden Ring. And if you want to bring out your gear’s full potential, you’ll need a few Smithing Stone 1+2.
How to Buy Smithing Stone 1 & 2
Players will be able to buy Smithing Stone 1 & 2 by obtaining the Smithing-Stone Miner’s Bell Bearing  at the Raya Lucaria Crystal Tunnel, and giving it to the Twin Maiden Husks in the Roundtable Hold.
Step-by-Step Guide on Find Smithing-Stone Miner’s Bell Bearing 
- First, you’ll need to head to Liurnia of the Lakes, Elden Ring’s second major area.
- To get there, you can use this handy skip to bypass Stormveil Castle!
- Alternatively, we’ve got guides to help you crush Margit the Fell Omen and Godrick the Grafted here.
- Next, you’ll need to head through the area’s lake and head up to the Raya Lucaria Crystal Tunnel. You can see it shown on the map below.
Read More: Elden Ring: Where to Go & What to Do First in Limgrave
- Once inside, you’ll need to fight your way through this dungeon to get a lot of Smithing Stone drops from enemies.
- Once you reach the end, you’ll find a wooden elevator. Take it down, and you’ll be face to face with mist.
- Head inside to fight the Crystalian boss. Beating the Crystalian boss will give you a special Smithing-Stone Miner’s Bell Bearing .
- Take this item back to the Twin Maiden Husks in Roundtable Hold.
- Give the Bell Bearing to the Twin Maiden Husks to add Smithing Stone (1) and Smithing Stone (2) to their shop inventory.
Now, enjoy being able to buy infinite Smithing Stone 1+2 for a reasonable price in Elden Ring! This is sure to make it easy to upgrade your gear. But this is only the start.
If you find the rest of the Bell Bearings in Elden Ring, you’ll be able to obtain the very level of Smithing Stone and Somber Smithing Stone from the Twin Maiden Husks!
You’ll need runes to buy the Smithing Stones, so we recommend doing this quick trick where you can quickly farm up 74,000 Runes in no time.
Sunday 6th of March 2022
This actually helped.