Elden Ring offers players a total of six powerful Legendary Spirit Ashes to add to their armaments!
In the very first hour of starting the game, Elden Ring offers players access to summoning Spirit Ashes.
If you are not playing with friends, these ashes are perfect for making your path in the Lands Between more accessible.
Like other Soulslikes, this game is unforgiving when it comes to difficulty. Spirit Ashes are pretty handy to get you through bosses and areas you are struggling to clear on your own.
There is a vast amount of Spirit Ashes in Elden Ring, but a few stand out by their Legendary status. If you struggle with a particular boss fight, one of these Ashes could be your saving grace!
All Legendary Spirit Ashes & Where to Find Them in Elden Ring
Elden Ring has a total of six Legendary Spirit Ashes. This is how you can find all these Ashes in the Lands Between!
1. Luthel the Headless
You can find this Legendary Spirit Ash in Elden Ring by defeating the Cemetery Shade boss in the Tombsward Catacombs in Weeping Peninsula.
To get to the Tombsward Catacombs, follow these instructions:
- Fast travel to the South of the Lookout Tower Site of Grace in the Weeping Peninsula.
- From this location, head all the way west, crossing the bridge.
- Continue this path until you reach the Tombsward Catacombs
Defeating the Cemetery Shade is not that complicated, especially if you have ranged spell attacks.
This Legendary Spirit Ash summons Luthel the Headless for a cost of 104 FP.
Read More: Best Build for Each Attribute in Elden Ring
2. Black Knife Tiche
You can obtain this Legendary Spirit Ash in Elden Ring by defeating Black Knife Ringleader in the Ringleader’s Evergaol in Liurnia of the Lakes.
Getting to this location can be a bit tricky since you need to complete Ranni’s questline first to reach it.
For detailed instructions on the long path to getting this Ash, here is how to get the Black Knife Tiche Spirit Ash in Elden Ring!
To use this Spirit Ash in the game, you will need a total of 132 FP.
3. Redmane Knight Ogha
You can obtain this Legendary Spirit Ash in Elden Ring by defeating the Putrid Tree Spirit. You can locate this boss in the War-Dead Catacombs in eastern Caelid.
But, getting to this dungeon will not be that easy:
- First, you need to defeat Starscourge Radahn to get to this location.
- Once you have defeated this Demi-God boss, you have to travel northeast of this area until you reach the War-Dead Catacombs.
The Putrid Tree Spirit is not an easy boss, so be prepared for a tough fight. This boss is weak to Fire and Frostbite damage. So using the Hoarfrost Stomp Asf of War is a great idea.
Additionally, the Frostbite Mage build is an excellent idea against this boss if you are a sorcerer.
Summoning this Legendary Spirit Ash in Elden Ring requires 106 FP.
4. Mimic Tear Ashes
The Mimic Tear Legendary Spirit Ash is located in a chest behind an Imp Statue door in Night’s Sacred Ground, in Nokron, Eternal City.
You can reach this location after defeating Starscourge Radahn. Here is a detailed guide on how to get to Nokron, Eternal City.
As well, once you reach this location, here is a guide on how to reach the area where the Mimic Tear Ashes item is located.
There is a peculiarity with this Spirit Ash. Instead of consuming FP, to summon the Mimic Tear Ashes, you will require 660 HP.
5. Ancient Dragon Knight Kristoff
This Legendary Spirit Ash is dropped by the Ancient Hero Zamor boss after you defeat it. You can find this boss inside the Sainted Hero’s Grave in Altus Plateau.
If you have not reached this location yet, here is how you can reach Altus Plateau in Elden Ring.
Once in this location, you can find this cave in the central portion of the Altus Plateau map, west of the Rampartside Path Site of Grace. You can use the image below for reference.
Using this Legendary Spirit Ash in Elden Ring consumes 108 FP.
6. Cleanrot Knight Finlay
The last, but not least, Legendary Spirit Ash in this list can be found in Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree, in a chest guarded by a Cleanrot Knight.
To get to Elphael, you need to get through Miquella’s Haligtree first. Once you are at Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree, follow these instructions:
- Get to the Prayer Room Site of Grace.
- Get out through the door next to the Summoning Pool.
- Continue down this path and descend three sets of stairs. Once you descend the third set of stairs, you should see part of the railing is broken. Jump into the platform right in front of this broken railing. Then, jump once again into the area with the candlelit gazebo.
- Take the door to the left guarded by an enemy. Defeat the Cleanrot Knight in this room, and open the chest inside to collect the Cleanrot Knight Finlay Legendary Spirit Ash in Elden Ring.
Using this Spirit Ash consumes a total amount of 127 FP.
These are all the Legendary Spirit Ashes you can add to your armament in Elden Ring!