This Elden Ring Cross Naginata Bleed Build is completely taking over the PVP meta. Here’s how you can use it to dominate your foes!
Elden Ring PVP is ramping up now that most players have been able to experiment with the many different builds.
But like most competitive games, there are certain meta builds that seem to dominate most duels. For a while, the meta was split pretty evenly between three builds.
Although, with the recent update, bleed has once again taken the throne. Especially when you add a dual wield Cross Naginata to your inventory.
Here is how to create the Elden Ring Cross Naginata dual wield bleed PVP meta build to win every duel in the Lands Between!
Don’t Miss: Top 10 Hidden Secrets in Elden Ring
Elden Ring: Cross Naginata OP Bleed PVP Meta Build Armor, Talismans & Tips
Cross Naginata OP Bleed PVP Build Usage & Benefits
To make the best use of the Cross Naginata bleed build, players will need to use the Sepukku Skill to quickly inflict Blood Loss. This build is the most straightforward way to reach optimal damage without needing to set off too many buffs.
In PVP, it can be difficult to get yourself to maximum power. Unless you’re playing against a fellow duelist in one of the popular dueling areas, most players won’t let you activate your buffs.
Thankfully, this Cross Naginata Bleed Build only requires that you activate an Ash of War and your Wondrous Physick.
Here is everything you’ll need to equip.
Cross Naginata OP Bleed Build Equipment
First, you need to obtain two Cross Naginata. Thankfully, it’s relatively easy to find. Just head to the Gael Tunnel in Caelid, which is the same place you find the Moonveil, one of the most popular Elden Ring weapons.
You’ll need to get the second Cross Nagitana in new game plus, since only one can be obtained per playthrough.
For everything else, make sure you equip the following:
- Lord of Blood’s Exultation – Dropped by the Esgar, Priest of Blood boss in the Leyndell Catacombs, reachable from the Underground Roadside Grace, near the area with the giant lobster enemy
- Radagon’s Soreseal – Located in a corpse in Fort Faroth in Caelid, east from the Dragonbarrow West Grace, following the main road
- Dragoncrest Greatshield Talisman – Located in a chest on a platform within a large building on the northeastern section of Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree
- Ritual Sword Talisman – Obtainable from a chest after defeating the Demi-Human Queen Gilika in the Lux Ruins, west of the Erdtree Gazing Hill Site of Grace in Altus Plateau
- Cross Naginata x2 with Sepukku Ash of War – Located in the Gael Tunnel in Caelid
- White Mask Helm – Dropped by a Nameless White Mask invader at Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum
The White Mask Helm is the best helm for any bleed build, but to grab it, you’ll need to cross swords with a certain trash-talking NPC.
Your Wondrous Physick combination is also important but is truly up to you. We recommend boosting your Stamina with the Greenburst Crystal Tear to ensure you land enough hits to build bleed quickly.
Alternative Elden Ring PVP Builds
If you haven’t gotten a chance to get to New Game Plus, then these are a few alternative builds that will only require one play-through.
These builds will help you overcome the overwhelming bleed meta that is plaguing duels in Elden Ring.
- Best Elden Ring Builds
- Elden Ring: OP Comet Azur Build
- Best Elden Ring PVP Faith Build – OP Giantsflame Take Thee
- Elden Ring: Best Frostbite Mage Build – OP Frost Damage
These builds let you demolish your competition in PVP.