If you need to level up your character in Elden Ring, head to this easy farming location where you can get an infinite number of runes!
While Dark Souls used souls as its currency, Elden Ring uses runes instead. Despite the different names, they work very similarly, so you’ll want as many as you can get!
Once you know how to level up and get stronger in Elden Ring, the next step to leveling up is actually getting some runes. Of course, you can get runes by defeating enemies, but this can be a very time-consuming and difficult process.
Luckily, if you’re in need of some more runes, we can direct you towards the best infinite rune farming spot in Elden Ring!
How to Get Runes Quickly in Elden Ring – Best Rune Farming Map Location
The best rune farming spot in Elden Ring is next to the Farum Greatbridge in Caelid – here’s how you can get there easily for an unlimited number of runes!
Just beware, this method may be too difficult for players just starting the game. However, any mid-game players or anyone using incantations and sorcery in Elden Ring should be able to get up to 300,000 runes per hour by doing this:
- Travel to the Third Church of Marika in Limgrave and go slightly north to the lake next to it.
- On the east side of the lake, behind some bushes is a portal.
- Go through the portal to get to Greyoll’s Dragonbarrow in Caelid – this is a later-game area.
- Head south until you reach the Site of Grace at Farum Greatbridge.
- You’ll need to summon your horse to get past the high level enemy on the stairs.
- Kill the small enemies near Farum Greatbridge – they give you 937 runes each, so you can farm quickly. However, they can deal a lot of damage, so be careful!
- Fast travel to the Farum Greatbridge Site of Grace when you are injured or want to get the enemies to respawn.
- Kill the enemies and fast travel back as many times as you want for unlimited runes!
- You’ll reach the Elden Ring maximum level cap in no time using this!
Also Read: Elden Ring: Easy Way to Get 74,000 Runes in Under 5 Minutes
This method will help you level up much faster than you would usually so you can take on some of the more difficult enemies and bosses in the Lands Between!
However, it might be too difficult for low-level players. You might have to head back here when you’re stronger if you can’t deal enough damage.
Read More: How to Re-Spec Stats & Attributes in Elden Ring
Other Important Elden Ring Guides
- How to Use Ashes of War in Elden Ring
- Elden Ring: How to Upgrade Your Flasks & Get More
- How to Change Appearance & Gender in Elden Ring
- Elden Ring: How to Upgrade Your Armor & Items
Additionally, for more info, be sure to check out Powerpyx‘s video below!
Tuesday 5th of April 2022
There is a similar one might be better if not less time consuming..if you go to lenny's rise a giant ball rolls down the hill if you go pass the point of when the ball spawns then do a quick u turn and quickly dodge the ball you get 1952 runes each time. Just respawn at Grace next to it for unlimited runes.
Sunday 27th of February 2022
This was an excellent suggestion I leveled from 33 to 71 in ninety minutes with this method