FromSoftware’s Lands Between is home to an array of weird and wonderful creatures, but few are as awe-inspiring as the rock turtles known as Walking Mausoleums. Here are the locations of every one of them in Elden Ring!
Elden Ring has been praised for its variety, offering gamers hours of exploration with something new to do at every turn. Since it’s a FromSoftware title, sometimes you’ll find something that looks cool, but you have no idea what you’re supposed to do next.
These days, most games give you an explanation of the gameplay mechanics. Most will simplify your adventures for the sake of “user experience,” but Elden Ring does nothing of the sort.
When you stumble upon the game’s massive Walking Mausoleums, it’s clear that you need to get on top of them to claim the prize inside.
That in itself isn’t easy, so check out our guide on how to access the Walking Mausoleums.
Here, we’re going to tell you where all of these lumbering rock formations hang out. There are seven in total, spread throughout Elden Ring’s vast map.
Elden Ring’s Walking Mausoleum Locations
Despite the seven Mausoleums walking, they never stray far from the locations listed below. And since they’re really, really big, you can spot them a mile away.
If you can’t find them, listen out for the bell that swings below them. It rings with each step and can be heard across the land.
- Weeping Pennisula: West of the Minor Erdtree, between the Fourth Church of Marika & the Tower of Return.
- Liurnia of the Lakes: Northeast of Raya Lucaria Academy, near to Raya Lucaria Crystal Tunnel.
- Liurnia of the Lakes: Two Mausoleums roam near the Mausoleum Compound Site of Grace, between the Church of Vows and the Minor Erdtree. Only secret boss Remembrances can be duplicated.
- Mountaintop of the Giants: Outside Castle Sol, to Ordina’s East.
- Consecrated Snowfield: Northwest of Ordina.
- Deeproot Depths: Close to the Nameless Eternal City’s Site of Grace.
The first Walking Mausoleum in Liurnia can be accessed with the help of Torrent, so find out how to call on your trusty spectral steed and use Elden Ring’s Spiritsprings!
Tracking down the best talismans the game has to offer? Here’s where to find them and boost your stats!