If you want to be a great Sorcerer in Elden Ring, you can not miss any of these Sorcery Scrolls for your spell selection!
Elden Ring’s gameplay is quite addicting. This statement remains true for many fans because you can explore a vast map and collect all sorts of new weapons and items to aid you in combat.
This exploration and combat flexibility mix results in an engaging and rewarding gameplay loop.
Acquiring key items in the game, like Great Runes from Demi-Gods, can be a game-changing experience for your combat strategy.
For Sorcerers, there are many ways to expand your spell arsenal. You can acquire Sorcery Scrolls from various locations to get even more Sorceries!
How to Get All Elden Ring Sorcery Scrolls & What They Do
Sorcery Scrolls are used to expand the collection of spells a sorcerer can sell to you. Once you acquire one of these items, you can take it to the sorcerer you prefer for them to teach (sell) you new spells.
These are the Sorcerers that can take Sorcery Scrolls and teach you Sorceries in Elden Ring:
- Sorcerer Sellen – Located at Waypoint Ruins in Limgrave
- Miriel, Pastor of Vows – Located at the Church of Vows in Liurnia of the Lakes; if you want to get to this location faster, you can skip Stormveil Castle
- Thops – Located in the Church of Irith in Liurnia of the Lakes
Here is how you can locate each of the three Sorcery Scrolls in Elden Ring and the sorceries you can unlock with them!
Royal House Scroll – Location, Map, & Sorceries
You can get this Sorcery Scroll southeast of the Agheel Lake South Site of Grace in Limgrave.
Go to the top of the cliff tom and then jump into the ruin remains that have a body on the edge. You can loot this Scroll from this corpse.
These are the Sorceries included in this Scroll:
- Glitblade Phalanx – Summons a defensive arch of magic glintblades. Purchasable for 2500 runes.
- FP Cost – 20
- Requirements – 22 INT
- Carian Slicer – Uses a magical sword to do a swift slash. Purchasable for 1500 runes. This sorcery is extremely useful against some bosses; you can spam it quickly and often due to its low FP consumption to cause severe damage.
- FP Cost – 6
- Requirements – 14 INT
If you pursue the path of Sorceries in Elden Ring, these are essential quests and items:
- Elden Ring: How to Complete Sorceress Sellen Quest
- Ranni Quest Guide: How to Get the Moonlight Greatsword
- Elden Ring: Every Legendary Sorcery & Incantation – Location + Map
- How to Find Meteorite Staff Location – Best Early Game Sorcery Weapon
- Top 10 Best Spells to Use in Elden Ring
- Where to Find Meteorite of Astel – Overpowered Spell
Academy Scroll – Location, Map, & Sorceries
You can loot this Sorcery Scroll from a corpse in front of a big gravestone west of the Lake-Facing Cliffs Site of Grace in Liurnia of the Lakes.
You can unlock the following Sorceries with this Scroll:
- Great Glintstone Shard – Shoots large magic projectiles from glintstone. Purchasable for 2000 runes.
- FP Cost – 12
- Requirements – 16 INT
- Swift Glintstone Shard – Swiftly fires magic projectiles from glintstone. Purchasable for 600 runes.
- FP Cost – 5
- Requirements – 12 INT
Conspectus Scroll – Location, Map, & Sorceries
This Sorcery Scroll is found in the Great Hall of Raya Lucaria Academy in Liurnia of the Lakes.
Follow these steps to get to the exact location of the Conspectus Scroll:
- Fast travel to the Schoolhouse Classroom Site of Grace
- Take the doorway, and go left until you reach a room with a body
- You can loot this Sorcery Scroll from it
Sorceries included in this Scroll:
- Glintstone Cometshard – Fires a comet with a trailing tail. Purchasable for 12000 runes after delivering the scroll to one of the Sorcerers mentioned above.
- FP Cost – 19
- Requirements – 36 INT
- Star Shower – Fires six shooting stars that follow the targeted enemy. Purchasable for 10000 runes.
- FP Cost – 23
- Requirements – 24 INT
These are the Sorcery Scrolls you can find in Elden Ring! Now, take your Sorcerer abilities to the next level with this OP Forstbite Mage Build!