There are some strange fingers in Elden Ring, but what do each of the items do in-game?
Elden Ring is finally here, and there are all manner of mysterious items to discover in the open-world title. FromSoftware’s latest masterpiece brings back a series of mechanics from the Dark Souls franchise, and veteran players will recognize a few new mechanics to boot.
In case you missed it, Elden Ring just became one of the highest-reviewed titles of all time. And although it’s not for everyone, it’s great to see FromSoftware perfect the genre it essentially created.
For the most part, the mysterious finger items are all to do with invading other players’ games in Elden Ring. However, you’re also able to use them to interact with the game’s community or even invite a challenger to your realm.
Elden Ring: Every Multiplayer Item in the Game
Elden Ring has a lot of Multiplayer items to explore, including a series of increasingly-disgusting fingers.
Here’s what every finger (and other Multiplayer item) in Elden Ring does when used:
- Bloody Finger – Used to invade other player’s worlds.
- Duelist’s Furled Finger – Createst competitive Multiplayer summon sign.
- Finger Severer – Sends another any given summon (including yourself) home.
- Furlcalling Finger Remedy- Reveals cooperative and competitive summon signs.
- Phantom Bloody Finger – Used to teleport to a safe location as an invading spirit.
- Tarnished’s Furled Finger – Createst cooperative Multiplayer summon sign.
- Tarnished’s Wizened Finger – Used to write messages.
That’s it for the Fingers and associated consumables! But you’ll also need to know about these additional items.
And don’t forget to learn where to find Elden Ring’s Spirit Ashes which can aid you in battle!
- Blue Cipher Ring – Enables the wearer to answer calls for rescue from other players.
- White Cipher Ring – Allows the user to request the aid of other players when invaded.
- Taunter’s Toungue – Lures invaders to your world.
- Small Golden Effigy – Send cooperative sign to summoning pool.
- Small Red Effigy – Sends competitive sign to summoning pool.
You won’t need these items to earn every Trophy/Achievement in Elden Ring – but some will certainly make your time in The Lands Between easier!