If you want to get the Graven-Mass Talisman in Elden RIng, you’ll need to complete the puzzle at Albinauric Rise – here’s the solution!
Elden Ring has plenty of hidden secrets throughout the Lands Between and, as you would expect in a FromSoftware game, they aren’t easy to figure out.
In addition to having difficulty solving all of the painting locations in Elden Ring, some players have been stumped by the puzzle in Albinauric Rise. This means they can’t get the powerful Talisman that lies at the top of the tower.
Luckily, we’ve got the solution for the Albinauric Rise puzzle. You’ll have your hands on the Graven-Mass Talisman in no time!
What Does The Graven-Mass Talisman Do?
The Graven-Mass Talisman is one of the very best Talismans for mages in Elden Ring. This is because it boosts all sorcery damage by 8%.
When paired with another one of the best Talismans in Elden Ring, it can take your character to the next level!
However, you’ll need to travel all the way to Albinauric Rise and solve a puzzle to get this powerful Talisman.
Also, be sure to find out the best weapons to use for your sorcery class in Elden Ring:
How to Complete Albinauric Rise Puzzle & Graven-Mass Talisman Location in Elden Ring
The Graven-Mass Talisman is located at the top of Albinauric Rise in the Consecrated Snowfield, but you need to solve a puzzle first.
There are two ways you can complete the Albinauric Rise puzzle in Elden Ring, however, both require getting a certain item.
- First, you need to get the Fanged Imp Ashes Spirit Summon.
- Next, you’ll need to know how to get to Consecrated Snowfield – this is where Albinauric Rise is.
- Head to Albinauric Rise and solve the puzzle. You can do this in two different ways:
- Summon the Fanged Imp Ashes and kill an imp while the summon is fighting alongside you.
- Alternatively, get a Bewitching Branch. Then use it on an imp at the tower to get it to kill the other imp.
- Doing either of these will break the seal, meaning you can get the Graven-Mass Talisman on the top floor of the tower.
While you’re in Consecrated Snowfield, be sure to find the portal to the hidden area, Mohgwyn Palace!
If you need a bit more help, also be sure to check out SweetJohnnyCage‘s video on how to solve the Albinauric Rise puzzle and get the Graven-Mass Talisman.