Elden Ring’s online servers recently went down for maintenance, bringing a new update to the game. Here are all of the changes in Elden Ring’s 1.05 patch notes for the latest update.
It’s been almost two months since the last Elden Ring update, when Elden Ring’s 1.04 update became available on April 19.
But following a downtime of around three hours, Elden Ring’s online servers are back up. This means that update 1.05 for Elden Ring has become available to download.
Here are all of the changes in Elden Ring’s latest update!
Elden Ring 1.05 Patch Notes – All Changes in Latest Version
Here are all of the changes in Elden Ring’s latest update, version 1.05:
Have you wanted to play Elden Ring in its entirety with your friends? Find out how to install and play the Elden Ring Seemless Co-Op mod for full multiplayer.
- In transactions with the NPC “Twin Maiden Husk”, the following Bell Bearing items have been changed so that their liberated status will be carried over to the NG+ play.
- Bone Peddler’s Bell Bearing/Meat Peddler’s Bell Bearing/Medicine Peddler’s Bell Bearing/Gravity Stone Peddler’s Bell Bearing/Smithing-Stone Miner’s Bell Bearing/Somberstone Miner’s Bell Bearing/Glovewort Picker’s Bell Bearing/Ghost-Glovewort Picker’s Bell Bearing
- Added emphasis to the choice of the Sacred Flask and several other options that can be strengthened in the grace menu
- Added sound effects when other players’ summon signs appear
Within version 1.05, plenty of bugs and performance-related issues have been resolved. The update has also improved Xbox Series loading times and PS4 / Xbox One online stability.
Additions and Modifications to PC Version
- Added keyboard/mouse operations that can be input in “PRESS ANY BUTTON” on the title screen.
- Added “Return to Desktop” to the system item on the main menu for exiting the game.
- Changed so that mouse click input is not reflected when switching windows to active.
- Fixed a bug that slowed performance when changing “Screen Mode” and “Resolution” in a special procedure.
You may have played Elden Ring, but have you played it on Gameboy? Find out how to play Elden Ring’s Game Boy version here.
You may have defeated Malenia, Blade of Miquella, but could you beat 100s of her? This new Elden Ring mod turns all enemies into Malenia.