The Eevee Spotlight event is Pokemon Scarlet & Violet’s debut Tera Raid Battle event – here’s when it kicks off and what you can expect.
Brand-new Tera Raid Battle events are coming to Pokemon Scarlet & Violet shortly after launch. One of the first is the Eevee Spotlight event, where players can catch a lot of Eevees.
If you’re a fan of Eevee and want to catch all of its Tera Types, then the Eevee Spotlight event is for you. It starts very soon, so here are all the details to get you prepared.
What Is the Eevee Spotlight Event in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet?
The Eevee Spotlight is a four-day Tera Raid Battle event taking place within Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
During this time, Eevees will appear more frequently in Tera Raid Battles and will have different Tera types. This will give players a greater chance of catching an Eevee with a specific Tera Type.
If you’re not quite sure what Tera Types and the new Terastal mechanics are, then don’t worry. You can read about it in our detailed breakdown of how the Terastal mechanic works in Scarlet & Violet.
Eevee Spotlight Event Start & End Date
The Eevee Spotlight Event takes place on these dates worldwide:
- Starts – Thursday, November 24, 2022
- 4:00pm PST
- 7:00pm EST
- 00:00am GMT (November 25)
- 11:00am AEDT (November 25)
- Ends – Sunday, November 27, 2022
- 3:59pm PST
- 6:59pm EST
- 11:59pm GMT
- 10:59am AEDT (November 28)
How to Take Part in the Eevee Spotlight Event in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
There are a few things you need to make sure you do to be able to participate in the Eevee Spotlight event:
- If you want to take part in these Tera Raid Battles with friends, you need a paid Nintendo Switch Online membership (of any tier).
- You will need to have downloaded the latest Poké Portal News as well to take part. This will automatically download to your Nintendo Switch so long as it’s connected to the internet (you do not need a Nintendo Switch Online membership to access Poké Portal News)
- You can also download the latest Poké Portal news by doing the following:
- Press X to open up the menu
- Head to Mystery Gift
- From there, select Check Poké Portal News
How to Catch Eevee During the Eevee Spotlight Event
Players will head to a specified location inside either Pokemon Scarlet or Violet, where the Tera Crystals can be found. Once there, they’ll need to instigate a battle.
During this event, more Eevees will be featured in Tera Raids, and they’ll have varying Tera Types. You’ll simply need to battle that Eevee for a chance at catching it.
It is recommended that you bring along some friends or family as well as a powerful team of Pokemon to help you catch an Eevee.
What Are Tera Raid Battle Events in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet?
Tera Raid Battle events are regularly occurring events that happen within both Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
They allow players to battle and capture specific Pokemon or discover Pokemon with certain Tera Types more often.
Alongside the Eevee Spotlight event, players can also participate in another Tera Raid Battle event. You should check out how Black Crystal Tera Raid Battles work if you want to catch another unique Pokemon.