Clubs in EA Sports FC 24 is getting a major overhaul when it comes to the Leagues and Divisions system within the mode.
For years, players would team up with their friends as they attempt to be promoted to the top divisions or avoid relegation to the lower tiers.
However, in EA FC 24, all that is about to change. Let’s dive into the latest Clubs League and Playoff system changes.
EA Sports FC 24 Clubs New League Format Explained
In EA FC 24 Clubs, every league season will span six weeks instead of covering the entire game cycle like in. This is divided into two stages:
At the end of each phase, you will be rewarded with many items to help progress your Club.
Clubs League Phase
The League Phase marks the starting point of every new season. Your Clubs journey starts here, as you gather points through winning matches.
These points serve as your way to advance your Club, propelling you from Division 5 toward the ultimate destination: the Elite Division.
There are two types of matches available in this phase:
- League Matches
- You will start in Division 5, and you can play unlimited matches. Every point you earn will take you a step closer to promotion. This means losing will no longer negatively affect your rank, meaning relegation is no longer an option.
- Furthermore, as you progress to higher Divisions, you’ll encounter tougher opponents and face the challenge of needing more points to advance to the next stage, Promotion Matches.
- Promotion Matches
- When a club reaches the points threshold, it will move to Promotion Matches. Here you will be required to win a specific number of matches from a fixed total, for example, “Win 2 out 5 matches.”
- If you fail, you will not be promoted and instead be placed back in the same division but only a few points away from another promotion attempt.
When your Club advances to a higher division, you’ll receive rewards that boost your Club’s Reputation. These rewards can come in the form of fans or items for customizing your Club.
- Fans to enhance your Club’s Reputation
- Stadium Bundles
As each new season begins, a new collection of themed Club Customization items will be up for grabs. If you reach the prestigious Elite Division, you’ll unlock the complete set of these items.
Clubs Playoff Phase
The Clubs Playoffs stand as the pinnacle of each Clubs League season. Starting in the final week of every Clubs season, the Playoffs are the time to get the team together to compete in intense and competitive matches.
You can earn “big rewards” for your Club for your efforts.
You will have 10 matches to play, and draws are not available. This means each game will end with a winner, whether over 90 or 120 minutes or even in a penalty shootout.
After completing the Playoff Phase, you can still play League matches to increase your Clubs Reputation and Skill Rating. However, you won’t gain points towards promotion until the following season.
At the end of each Clubs League season, you and your Club will receive rewards determined by your performance in the Playoffs.
The Clubs Playoffs offer a prime opportunity to enhance your Club’s Reputation, as they attract global attention. However, the ultimate achievement lies in winning the Clubs League trophy.