Fans have found a way to access the FIFA 23 EA Play 10-Hour Trial before it is supposed to go live – here’s how to do it!
FIFA 23 is almost here and some lucky players are already stepping out onto the pitch. This is despite the game not being out across the world just yet.
FIFA players have found a clever trick that lets them access their EA Play 10-Hour Trial before it is supposed to go live, no matter where they are in the world.
With players still waiting for the FIFA 23 Early Access period to start, this will give those who know the trick a big headstart in this year’s Ultimate Team mode.
But before you start your limited access, here’s how to maximize your EA Play 10-hour FIFA 23 trial!
How to Start FIFA 23 EA Play 10-Hour Trial Early on PS5
- Purchase an EA Play Subscription
- Have FIFA 23 pre-loaded
- Go to the FIFA 23 game icon on your PS5 once it is pre-loaded
- Press down on the D-pad to go to the game information
- Press the 3 dots icon next to the countdown
- Select View Product
- Press the EA Early Access Trial button
- This will claim your trial and let you start playing FIFA 23!
At the moment, the EA Play trial only seems to be working on PS5 however, Xbox players can also play FIFA 23 early using another method!
In other news, Ultimate Team players are already unhappy. In fact, players hate the new FIFA 23 Ultimate Team Chemistry system!
Additionally, SBC rewards in FUT 23 are worse than last year. This is a major disappointment for many FIFA fans.