The full E3 2021 schedule is here, as we get ever closer to the biggest gaming event of the year.
E3 2021 is the gaming event we’ve all been waiting for. After a disappointing but understandable cancellation in 2020, E3 is back and bigger than ever this year.
This time around, E3 2021 is taking place entirely online, and there’s an online portal and app for viewers to take part. Never fear, however, the game trailers and reveals we know and love will be very much present over the four-day virtual event.
In fact, from what we’re hearing from leaks and rumors, E3 2021 might blow previous events out of the water. Just look at the incredible games Nintendo is leaked to be bringing to E3 2021!
Full E3 2021 Schedule Revealed
If you want to know when to tune into E3 2021, here’s the full event’s schedule with all shows and more!
Wondering how to watch E3 2021? The event is partnering with a range of companies to ensure that everyone has a chance to tune in!
- Saturday, June 12, broadcast pre-show starts at 10am PT / 1pm ET
- E3 2021 will kick off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
- Sunday, June 13, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:45am PT / 11:45am ET
- Microsoft’s long-awaited Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will take place starting at 10am PT / 1pm ET.
- SQUARE ENIX is confirming that a presentation featuring Life is Strange and Babylon’s Fall will take place at 12:15pm PT / 3:15pm ET.
- Fans can also look forward to special presentations from the PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show.
- Warner Bros. Games & Back4Blood and 24 Entertainment will also be featured.
- Monday, June 14, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
- Alongside press conferences from several indie developers, presentations from Take-Two Interactive, Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer and Capcom will take place throughout the day.
- Verizon and Intellivision will also be featured, along with a session with VENN.
- Tuesday, June 15, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
- The last day of E3 will include Nintendo’s Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: Live programming starting at 9am PT / 12pm ET.
- BANDAI NAMCO, Yooreka Games and GameSpot will also have focused events.
- The broadcast will round out with the Official E3 2021 Awards Show.
The event will also feature a range of guests and entertainment, as per usual. Here are all the celebrity guests, streamer partners and others who will be attending E3 2021!
As for what we’ll see at E3 2021, a lot of new rumors suggest that the Nintendo Switch Pro reveal is imminent! And Nintendo leaks are certainly rife at the moment, with a new Metroid game reportedly coming in 2021.
We’ll also be seeing news about the final two Smash Bros. Ultimate fighters, according to this leak.