Diablo 4’s Season of Blood brings a bunch of improvements and quality-of-life updates, as well as a whole host of new content, including an entirely new questline for Season 2.
The Season of Blood follows a new story that faces you against the evil Vampiric forces that have taken over Sanctuary.
As well as a new story to uncover, the Season of Blood’s questline will guide you through new features, gameplay mechanics, and the new Season Journey you will encounter in Season 2.
All Season 2 Quests List in Diablo 4
There are a total of nine Quests in Diablo 4 Season 2. They are:
- Blood Money
- The Hunter’s Chase
- Summons of the Deathless
- A Witness in the Dust
- Beckoning Thirst
- Wolves at the Door
- Battle of Fear and Faith
- A Serpent Cornered
- In Your Blood
Very early on in the Season 2 questline, you will meet Hunter Erys in the Magistrate’s Office in Ked Bardu.
Quickly after this, you are introduced to some of the core mechanics of Season 2, including taking part in persistent Blood Harvest events and equipping a variety of powerful Vampiric Powers.
It’s important to note that quest 3 Summons of the Deathless, quest 4 A Witness in the Dust, and quest 7 Battle of Fear and Faith all require you to complete certain Chapters in the Season Journey to progress the Season 2 questline.
To complete Chapters within the Season Journey, you must complete a certain number of objectives within that Chapter. For instance, you only need to complete 6 out of 8 objectives for Chapter 1.
Quest 3, Summons of the Deathless, requires you to complete Chapter 1 of the Season Journey to progress.
A Witness in the Dust requires you to complete Chapter 2 of the Season Journey to move on to the next quest.
Similarly, quest 7, Battle of Fear and Faith requires you to complete Chapter 3 of the Season Journey to move forward.
Season 2 Questline Rewards
After completing the Diablo 4 Season 2 questline, you are rewarded with a new player title and access to exclusive Vampiric Powers.
Here are all the rewards for completing the Season 2 questline:
- New player title – Vampiric, Blade
- Finishing the questline completes the Erys’s Ally challenge, which rewards you with the title
- 5 Vampiric Powers
- These can only be unlocked by completing specific quests in Season 2 (see below)
All Vampiric Powers Rewards from Season 2 Questline
There are a total of 5 Vampiric Powers that can only be acquired through completing certain quests in the Season of Blood questline. They are:
- Undying – acquired by completing quest 1, Blood Money
- Casting Skills heals you for 3% Life. Double this bonus while below 50% Life.
- Ravenous – acquired by completing quest 4, A Witness in the Dust
- Lucky Hit: Up to a 20% chance to increase your Attack Speed by 40% of your Total Movement Speed for 6 seconds.
- Hectic – acquired by completing quest 5, Beckoning Thirst
- For every 5 Basic Skills you cast, one of your active Cooldowns is reduced by 2 seconds.
- Moonrise – acquired by completing quest 7, Battle of Fear and Faith
- Hitting an enemy with a Basic Skill grants you 4% Attack Speed for 10 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. Upon reaching maximum stacks, you enter a Vampiric Bloodrage, gaining 160% Basic Skill damage and 15% Movement Speed for 10 seconds.
- Metamorphosis – acquired by completing quest 8, A Serpent Cornered
- When you Evade you turn into a cloud of bats, becoming Unstoppable for 4 seconds. Enemies along your path take 160% Physical damage and are inflicted with Vampiric Curse.
Completing all quests in Season 2 is worth it for the Metamorphosis Vampiric Power alone. You’ll get it by completing the penultimate quest of the Season.
It applies Vampiric Curse on your enemies for extra damage and is great for all classes.
What to Do After Completing Diablo 4 Season 2 Questline
There’s still plenty to do after completing the Diablo 4 Season 2 Questline. They include:
- Complete the Battle Pass
- Finish the Season Journey for Season 2
- You’ll need to complete every Chapter Objective for each Season Chapter
- Farm Potent Blood in Blood Harvests to unlock and upgrade additional Vampiric Powers
- Summon and defeat the five new endgame bosses and target farm Unique and Uber Unique items
- Reach level 100
Diablo 4’s Season 2 will last for three months until January 23, 2024, so there’s plenty of time to complete everything and make the most of it!
For more on Season 2, be sure to check out all the best improvements and fixes it brings to Diablo 4 here!