The Season of the Malignant is Diablo 4’s first wave of post-launch content and will come with a tantalizing array of Season 1 rewards.
Rewards can be earned by completing chapters within the Seasonal Journey and by progressing through the game’s Battle Pass.
Here are all the rewards you can expect to see in Diablo 4’s Season 1 that have been revealed so far.
What Are Diablo 4’s Season 1 Rewards?
Season 1 Rewards in Diablo 4 offer a variety of cosmetics, player titles, seasonal bonuses, and premium currency to players who complete Season Chapters and progress through the Battle Pass.
Diablo 4’s Battle Pass will begin alongside Season 1’s Seasonal Journey on July 20. This is when you can start earning Season 1 rewards.
Here are some of the rewards you can get from completing chapters in the Season Journey:
- New Legendary Aspects to imprint on gear
- A Mastery Title – “Eldrich Monster”
- Scroll of Amnesia – provides a free Skill Tree and Paragon Board reset
- Season Blessings – powerful passive boosts
- Clothing and Weapon Transmogs
- Favor to spend in the Battle Pass
Here are some of the rewards you can get from the Battle Pass during Season 1:
- Free Tier:
- 27 free tiers that grant access to Smoldering Ashes (exchanged for XP and valuable resources) and cosmetics. Available to all players
- Premium Tier:
- An additional 63 premium tiers – only available to those who have purchased the Premium Battle Pass. Grants access to exclusive seasonal cosmetics and Platinum Currency to spend in the cosmetic store
- This will cost 1,000 Platinum (premium currency) to purchase, which equates to $9.99
- Progressing through the paid premium tier will allow you to receive 666 Platinum in total
There are 90 reward tiers in total – 27 tiers are free, whereas 63 tiers are paid premium tiers.
Season Blessings will allow players to add an array of powerful passive buffs to their character in exchange for Smoldering Ashes earned from the Battle Pass.
Here are the various boosts you can purchase in the Season Blessings menu:
- Boost to XP gain
- Boost to Gold gain
- Increases the chance to gain rare materials from salvaging
- Boosts duration of Elixirs
- Increases the chance for Malignant Hearts to drop
Diablo 4 Season 1 Cosmetic Rewards
During Blizzard’s Season 1 announcement stream, they showed off a few of the cosmetics you can expect to unlock in the Battle Pass when it releases on July 20.
Here are the cosmetics rewards that were revealed in the stream:
- Coldiron Barding – Premium Tier 1 Reward
- Artisan’s Tunic – Free and Premium Tier 2 Reward
- Awoken Coldiron Casque – Premium Tier 89 Reward
- Awoken Coldiron Barding – Premium Tier 90 Reward
How to Get Season 1 Rewards in Diablo 4?
You can get Diablo 4’s Season 1 rewards by completing Season chapters and objectives during the Season Journey, and by earning and spending Favor in the Battle Pass.
You earn different rewards from completing chapters within the Season Journey and progressing through the Battle Pass. Favor is earned for any activity you engage in, which is needed to progress through the Battle Pass.
There are seven chapters in the Season Journey. Each requires you to complete a set number of objectives to progress to the next chapter. Each chapter will come with its own rewards, such as new Legendary Aspects and reward caches.
Completing objectives earns you favor, which you can spend in the Battle Pass.
Be sure to checkout our complete rundown of what to expect in Diablo 4’s Season of the Malignant to find out more!