Blizzard is ready to roll out Diablo 4 Patch 1.1.2 on all platforms, and we have all the most important details regarding the upcoming changes here.
Diablo 4 and its community haven’t had the best couple of months. As soon as Season 1 started, Blizzard implemented a patch that blindsided the community and left them frustrated with the changes.
Since then, they’ve slowly started to roll out updates in hopes of regaining the confidence of the Diablo 4 player base. Here are the Diablo 4 1.1.2 Patch Notes and when the update will release.
Diablo 4 1.1.2 Patch Notes
Here are the most important fixes coming with the upcoming Diablo 4 1.1.2 Patch Notes and how they affect gameplay:
- Spawning a Malignant Monster using a Malignant Heart will activate in 2 seconds rather than 5 seconds.
- Players will start in the Trade Channel by default. You’ll need to opt out of this in the in-game settings to avoid this.
- You can no longer teleport to a dungeon entrance while using invisibility-granting skills.
- The Druid is getting fixes applied to its Aspect of Metamorphic Stone, Agitated Winds, and Aspect of the Alpha Werewolf.
- Aspect of Metamorphic Stone – Fixed an issue where Boulders cast with this aspect equipped would not deal more than 100% damage.
- Agitated Winds – Fixed an issue where malignant power would trigger when breaking destructible objects.
- Aspect of the Alpha Werewolf – Fixed an issue where this aspect would cause companions to float above the ground.
You can see the entire list of patch notes here. This update seems to fix some user interface issues and quest updates mostly. There wasn’t much regarding classes except for the Druid Class.
Diablo 4 Patch 1.1.2 Release Date
The Diablo 4 1.1.2 Patch will release on August 15, 2023, and is expected to go live at 10 AM PT/ 1 PM ET/ 6 PM BST.
Blizzard has yet to confirm the exact time for the update. However, based on past updates, it will likely release at 10 AM PT.