The Diablo 4 Necromancer class is able to bring forth an undead army to do their bidding, or use the power of blood and darkness to siphon life force directly from their enemies.
As such, it’s a class you don’t want to miss out on trying in the Diablo 4 Beta.
Here’s everything you need to know about when Diablo 4’s Open Beta will end.
Why Was Necromancer Locked in Diablo 4 Beta?
The Necromancer Class was locked because it was not available in the Diablo 4 Early Access weekend.
Like the Druid Class, the Necromancer only unlocked during next weekend’s Open Beta, beginning on March 24, 2023.
Both classes will also be available right away on Diablo IV’s launch day: June 6, 2023.
All Necromancer Abilities in Diablo 4
- Use Bone magic to physically assail enemies, increasing in power the more Essence you collect.
- Keep enemies at bay with the power of Darkness, with powerful Crowd Control skills to wear down opponents.
- Drain the life from enemies with powerful Blood magic, boosting your own defense while weakening your foes.
The Necromancer also has access to these powerful Book of the Dead skills, allowing it to summon an army of undead to fight alongside it!
You can even unlock the powerful Golem summon which will protect you in combat and deal heavy damage to enemies.
- Decompose – Tear flesh from an enemy, dealing damage per second and forming a Corpse to fight for you.
- Reap – Sweep an ethereal scythe which increases your damage reduction upon hitting an enemy.
- Hemorrhage – Burst an enemy’s blood, dealing damage with a chance to form a Blood Orb.
- Bone Splinters – Fire 3 bone splitters. Each subsequent time an enemy is hit by the same cast of bone splinters, the Necromancer gains Essence.
- Blight – Unleash concentrated blight, dealing damage and leaving a defiled area that deals damage over time.
- Sever – A specter of you charges forward, attacking with the scythe. It then returns to you, attacking once more.
- Blood Surge – Draw blood from enemies, dealing damage and expelling a blood nova. Blood Surge’s nova damage is increased as more enemies are drained.
- Blood Lance – Throw a blood lance that lingers in an enemy, dealing damage to that enemy and all other lanced enemies.
- Bone Spear – Conjure a bone spear from the ground, dealing damage and piercing through enemies.
- Corpse Explosion – Detonate a Corpse, dealing damage to the surrounding enemies.
- Blood Mist – Disperse into a bloody mist, becoming Immune. Your Movement Speed is reduced and you periodically deal damage to enemies, healing for a percentage of the damage dealt.
- Bone Prison – Unearth a prison of bone that surrounds the target area.
- Iron Maiden – Curse the target area. Enemies afflicted by the curse take damage each time they deal direct damage.
- Decrepify – Curse the target area. Enemies afflicted by the curse are slowed and deal less damage.
- Corpse Tendrils – Veins burst out of a Corpse, pulling in enemies and stunning them while dealing damage. Does not consume the Corpse.
- Bone Spirit – Consume all of your Essence to conjure a spirit of bone that seeks enemies. Upon reaching an enemy, the spirit explodes, dealing damage to the target and surrounding area. Damage is increased based on the amount of Essence consumed.
- Army of the Dead – Call forth the dead. Volatile undead emerge from the ground and explode when near enemies.
- Blood Wave – Conjure a tidal wave of blood that deals damage and knocks enemies back.
- Bone Storm – A swirling storm of bones appears around you and your Golem, dealing damage to surrounding enemies.
Necromancers have access to a unique Dismount skill, causing them to jump off their mount and slam the ground, creating a cone of magic bones.
Is the Necromancer the class you were hoping for? If not, why not check out the best starting class in Diablo 4?
We recommend checking out all classes, bearing in mind that most progress you make in the Diablo 4 Beta will be reset on launch day.
But these permanent Diablo 4 Beta rewards will remain tied to your account, so don’t miss out on your chance to get hold of them!