With all the positive updates that have come with the arrival of Season 2, the changes to the mount is perhaps one of the most beloved new additions for Diablo 4 fans.
Before this update, many were quick to point out how slow and clunky mounts were in the launch version of the game.
Thankfully, Season 2 has brought with it a myriad of welcome changes and quality-of-life improvements to the mount in Diablo 4. Below, we go through all mount improvements Season 2 as well as the fan response so far.
All Mount Changes in Diablo 4 Season 2
Here are all the changes and improvements to the mount with the Season 2 update in Diablo 4:
- Mounts are now far less likely to get stuck on objects
- They are also less likely to slow down unexpectedly
- 14% increase to base movement speed
- Fixed issue while using mount and keyboard – can reach top speed more consistently
- 50% increase to the duration of speed boost from Spur
- Spur can now allow your mount to break through barricades – finally!
- Manual dismount cooldown reduced from 10 seconds to 5 seconds
- Forced dismount cooldown reduced from 30 seconds to 15 seconds
- Dismount combat skill cooldown reduced from 10 seconds to 3 seconds
Before this update, mounts felt clunky, slow, and unresponsive. Season 2 brings many fan-requested changes to the mount in Diablo 4 and players are already noticing the drastic differences:
Fan Reaction to Mount Improvements in Diablo 4 Season 2
Diablo 4 players are giving lots of praise to how the mount handles after the Season 2 update, with many enjoying its faster base movement speed and snappier responsiveness.
Reddit user AirsoftDaniel even goes so far as to say that the mount updates are “perfect” and praises its sense of speed:
Many have been quick to compare these new changes with the mount before the Season 2 update. It’s clear players agree that the new mount changes are vastly superior to its previous version:
It’s safe to say that fans are loving the new mount changes in Season 2!
For more on what has changed with the Season of Blood, be sure to check out the best changes and improvements in Diablo 4 Season 2 and what fans have to say about it.